Katie Hayes #159 All Killer 💉, No Filler, Ex’s GF Swiller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s play a game…

Spot the difference….
I think I know the difference, Erling has actually got money in his bank and has a bright future, Kate does not

Can’t cope with these pictures yano, her face looks massively bloated. Has she just piled the weight back on or what? I love a freebie me I’m sure we all do, but could I duck be arsed doing a tour of the north west every week just for free nails, make up, meals. Surely the cost of petrol and tunnel toll would add up to near enough the same amount
Talking of the tunnel I'm going through it today literally not been through it since before the pandemic, does anyone know are you allowed to pay cash still to get through? And has it doubled in price now with all this inflation???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think I know the difference, Erling has actually got money in his bank and has a bright future, Kate does not

Talking of the tunnel I'm going through it today literally not been through it since before the pandemic, does anyone know are you allowed to pay cash still to get through? And has it doubled in price now with all this inflation???
You can pay cash. It’s 2 quid now

Reactions: 4

You can pay cash and it’s £2!!

Reactions: 3
I’ve been considering getting Morpheus8 for a while as I’m nearly 40. Any online posts always look great but this photo has made up my mind. It’s obviously a load of 💩, and for the amount model standards charge, I might as well save up for a face lift in the future. She’s like the anti influencer, anything she recommends, avoid!
The influencer is the perfect way to describe her. Everything she posts about or displays instantly makes me not want to purchase.

Reactions: 7
The influencer is the perfect way to describe her. Everything she posts about or displays instantly makes me not want to purchase.
I've been using skin & me for almost a month and already I'm seeing improvements. They use influencers to promote which put me off buying it but then I seen it recommended on here and bought it without going through an influencers link. But yeah like you, anything influencers post about influences me not to buy it 🤣

Reactions: 8

Truff will be at the other end of the tunnel with her troll catching net looking for you

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I've been using skin & me for almost a month and already I'm seeing improvements. They use influencers to promote which put me off buying it but then I seen it recommended on here and bought it without going through an influencers link. But yeah like you, anything influencers post about influences me not to buy it 🤣
I agree, it is really good, the deals direct on their website are as good if not better than the influencer links

Reactions: 4
I agree, it is really good, the deals direct on their website are as good if not better than the influencer links
Yes, agreed. There's really no need to go through their links. I'm getting the moisturiser and cleanser on next months delivery ❤

Reactions: 2
Yes, agreed. There's really no need to go through their links. I'm getting the moisturiser and cleanser on next months delivery ❤
j started using skin and me two weeks ago, used the code direct from their website. £3.50 for the dosed and free cleanser and moisturiser to try. So far loving it my skin feels amazing and mine fine lines have reduced (I’m ancient at just over 40 you see). I hate buying stuff influencers advertise but I am making an exception with this.

I cannot get over the pics of Truff from last night… going to be chuckling about them for days. She is such a beast 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
j started using skin and me two weeks ago, used the code direct from their website. £3.50 for the dosed and free cleanser and moisturiser to try. So far loving it my skin feels amazing and mine fine lines have reduced (I’m ancient at just over 40 you see). I hate buying stuff influencers advertise but I am making an exception with this.

I cannot get over the pics of Truff from last night… going to be chuckling about them for days. She is such a beast 😂
I'm also ancient because I'm 40 you know. I find make up goes on more smoothly now and I noticed in a picture that my daughter took that my skin looked like it had a filter on it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Vinted troops. How annoying when I rushed to post the parcels only to discover that the recipients haven't been arsed to collect them from their chosen collection places. In the meantime my cash is sitting in a pending account.

Did you know that Kate Hayes of Bond Cosmetics/Bond Skin UK is an alleged racist and homophobe? Have a look at this article about Kate Hayes of Bond Cosmetics/Bond Skin UK being racist and homophobic: https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/new...aunches-investigation-homophobic-22661792.amp
#ReadtheWiki

Vinted troops. How annoying when I rushed to post the parcels only to discover that the recipients haven't been arsed to collect them from their chosen collection places. In the meantime my cash is sitting in a pending account.

Did you know that Kate Hayes of Bond Cosmetics/Bond Skin UK is an alleged racist and homophobe? Have a look at this article about Kate Hayes of Bond Cosmetics/Bond Skin UK being racist and homophobic: https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/new...aunches-investigation-homophobic-22661792.amp
Ahh what a ball ache! I've got so much due to be delivered from vinted over the next few days so I'm gonna have to really think about selling alot of stuff I need rid of. If I choose the evri parcel shop option, do they print the label for you? As I've literally got one 30 seconds walk from my house

Truff pegs delo

Reactions: 6
I'm also ancient because I'm 40 you know. I find make up goes on more smoothly now and I noticed in a picture that my daughter took that my skin looked like it had a filter on it!
I’m nearly 46 so obviously ready for my grave but I have to say since using skin and me loads of people keep commenting on how good my skin looks, I really like how it builds the amount of retinol you get monthly because unlike Truff they understand that more isn’t necessarily better

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m nearly 46 so obviously ready for my grave but I have to say since using skin and me loads of people keep commenting on how good my skin looks, I really like how it builds the amount of retinol you get monthly because unlike Truff they understand that more isn’t necessarily better
Oh so you'd have deep set wrinkles then like mez 😝

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.