Katie Hayes #159 All Killer 💉, No Filler, Ex’s GF Swiller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Love Bond" hahahaha......as if she signing off her message like that 🤣🤣

So funny How much of a blagger she is , those 1st 20 people getting discount appointments blatantly haven't been snapped up like she said 🤣🤣🤣
So the Manchester location is Naomis salon. Next. I'm bored of her thinking she's super face fucker upper entrepreneur. She's been at it ONE week and literally only did 3 days. Mad. I can't bleeping stand her.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I had 3 sessions waste of time and money and it’s really painful.

My mum is 57 also had 3 sessions her skin went slightly smoother but not the “snatched look” that all these instas show. Load of my assssssss

Just get filler honestly don’t waste ur money trollzzzz
well based on KHM actual real life pics, I would be asking for a refund. Oh sorry, she didn’t pay!

Kate-STOP EDITING YOUR PICS YOU FRAUD

Reactions: 15
So the Manchester location is Naomis salon. Next. I'm bored of her thinking she's super face fucker upper entrepreneur. She's been at it ONE week and literally only did 3 days. Mad. I can't bleeping stand her.
Is she gonna be at 9 toes salon? Or wrinkly fod Naomi?

Ooh look at that! ****** made VIP 🥳 🤪 🍻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I have three teenagers and tonight I sat them down and showed them the Doll Beauty/pink Uncle Fester KHM edited and real pics (so thanks to the people who put both up!) and had a serious discussion with them about how much someone has to hate themselves to do this, and why this has led in her case not just to editing but to multiple surgeries and procedures.
It was a really, really good discussion so I want to thank you Kate for prompting that discussion with my kids. And meanwhile I will watch you raise a child who will go through multiple surgeries in her life, I'm sure, because she will learn from you to dislike her real self and size.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I have three teenagers and tonight I sat them down and showed them the Doll Beauty/pink Uncle Fester KHM edited and real pics (so thanks to the people who put both up!) and had a serious discussion with them about how much someone has to hate themselves to do this, and why this has led in her case not just to editing but to multiple surgeries and procedures.
It was a really, really good discussion so I want to thank you Kate for prompting that discussion with my kids. And meanwhile I will watch you raise a child who will go through multiple surgeries in her life, I'm sure, because she will learn from you to dislike her real self and size.
I’ve had the exact same talk with my nieces and always use Kate as an example to teach them about all the fakeness that is social media, how people change their entire appearance using apps and what truly miserable people behave like. She’s quite useful in a way isn’t she? 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Good for you, I also use her as a cautionary tale, I literally save her photos to my phone to show my 11 year old daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m still confused over that hair do at the doll beauty event.
I’m concerned that out of the hundreds of ‘models’ those girls who own Doll Beauty must come into contact with they chose Kate Hayes??? Genuinely can’t get my head around it!!??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve had the exact same talk with my nieces and always use Kate as an example to teach them about all the fakeness that is social media, how people change their entire appearance using apps and what truly miserable people behave like. She’s quite useful in a way isn’t she? 🤣
I have boys and I show them kate and say you ever ever being something like this home your out and cut off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
They should just tell KHM's life story & show the Wiki in schools - everrything not to be & turn into.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Chester is full of lovely looking girls they must be round the bend picking her 🫤

I have boys and I show them kate and say you ever ever being something like this home your out and cut off 🤣🤣🤣
Haha love this! Your out the will so don’t even think of it 🤣🤣
Imagine Delos family thou

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m concerned that out of the hundreds of ‘models’ those girls who own Doll Beauty must come into contact with they chose Kate Hayes??? Genuinely can’t get my head around it!!??
I answered this yesterday. I reckon it was to show that somebody using the products promoted could make even a wild boar 🐗 such as Kate look half decent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I honestly think these brands/companies just use her because of her follower count. That's blatantly what's going on with Lacy chop shop, she's desperate for exposure - got Lee Butler posting for her every 5 mins after more followers. Same with the couch company !

Reactions: 16
"Love Bond" hahahaha......as if she signing off her message like that 🤣🤣

So funny How much of a blagger she is , those 1st 20 people getting discount appointments blatantly haven't been snapped up like she said 🤣🤣🤣
“Do your skincare routine”… did she, in the not too distant past, believe doubling cleansing was using both sides of a cleansing pad? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“Do your skincare routine”… did she, in the not too distant past, believe doubling cleansing was using both sides of a cleansing pad? 🥴
Screenshot_20221028-201115_Chrome.jpg

THIS is what she uses to take her foundation / makeup off. THIS and WATER. Anyone that believes she knows anything about skin care is an absolute amoeba.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.