Katie Hayes #159 All Killer 💉, No Filler, Ex’s GF Swiller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will the Real KHM please stand up , please stand up 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the AUDACITY of it 🤣🤣
View attachment 1683448
Not one of them filtered pics look like her at all OBVIOUSLY! The cartoon cracks me up !
But see THAT FUCKIN bottom right one hahahaha it looks like a man has lost a bet and has to dress up as a woman on someone’s stag do. Even her hair line has manipulated forward so much through editing that it looks like a fuckin synthetic wig on her head !
Jurgen Klopp in drag !!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh TROOPS how are we getting these uggs on??? I can’t get my ankles in them🤣🤣

I’d say sorry for detailing but I’m not coz truff is a boring twit anyway 💋
Only way I can get mine on is putting two fingers behind my heel and pulling the tab , it's proper hardwork have to psyche meself to do it - it's a proper chore. It's getting easier tho 🤣🤣🤣 I'm going to get a shoe horn I think cos near takes the skin off me fingers Girl 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
didn't somebody only say she had a pug face yesterday too 😅😅😅😅 and then the dog face photo appears

edit: just searched that it was you 😅😅@BirkenheadTranny

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Alisha who does the makeup is a good makeup artist however the photos she takes never look like the actual people. I know people who have had make up done by her and the photos taken afterwards they always look like a supermodel but nothing like that in real life.

Reactions: 11
I’ve been considering getting Morpheus8 for a while as I’m nearly 40. Any online posts always look great but this photo has made up my mind. It’s obviously a load of 💩, and for the amount model standards charge, I might as well save up for a face lift in the future. She’s like the anti influencer, anything she recommends, avoid!
I wouldn’t bother. I’m sure scouse birds had it too and hasn’t made a difference to her mug.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Them pictures what goss has posted has confirmed everything…mez and rudolf Whittaker are 100% brother and sister, to produce something as unfortunate looking as their homophobic & racist daughter/niece.

Will the Real KHM please stand up , please stand up 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the AUDACITY of it 🤣🤣
View attachment 1683448
@Delomakesmeweto just a quick question. Does the man with many faces make you hard?? Or Do you have to think of watchmeeyebrows. Cheers

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.