Katie Hayes #159 All Killer 💉, No Filler, Ex’s GF Swiller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or has her face gone dead bloated? I know it’s always been bigger than the chiselled jaw she photoshops, but it looks dead bloated in those pics

Reactions: 29
Is it me or has her face gone dead bloated? I know it’s always been bigger than the chiselled jaw she photoshops, but it looks dead bloated in those pics
Shes piled the beef back on defo hasn't she ! Proper jowls ! I can't stop laughing at the big chin picture 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It 100% is we need Barb to come back to put it on 🤣🤣

I can't stop laughing at that picture Birkie 🤣🤣🤣 the bleeping audacity of her how she edits herself 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that Morpheous 8 worked boss didn't it 🤣🤣🤣
That picture is golden 🤣🤣 just goes to show none of her fancy bummed treatments have done duck all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
100%!

Mez stuck her head underbite included in my babies pram in b&m telling me how cute he was while stinking of smoke 🤮🤦‍♀️
Smelly witch 🤢🤢
I from Anglesey (north wales) so I’ve only seen mez’s pictures on here so when I saw her at bongo’s bingo I knew straight away who she was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can’t cope with these pictures yano, her face looks massively bloated. Has she just piled the weight back on or what? I love a freebie me I’m sure we all do, but could I duck be arsed doing a tour of the north west every week just for free nails, make up, meals. Surely the cost of petrol and tunnel toll would add up to near enough the same amount

Reactions: 18
Am I reading this right? This person has taken plasma away with her and mixed it with her moisturiser? Is that normal? Is that sanitary?

8F626563-B70D-4F8E-A70F-E0A8D5A1F8FE.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Photos taken of you vs photos you post
I’ve been considering getting Morpheus8 for a while as I’m nearly 40. Any online posts always look great but this photo has made up my mind. It’s obviously a load of 💩, and for the amount model standards charge, I might as well save up for a face lift in the future. She’s like the anti influencer, anything she recommends, avoid!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Am I reading this right? This person has taken plasma away with her and mixed it with her moisturiser? Is that normal? Is that sanitary?

View attachment 1683515
the woman who created the vampire facial originally came out with the “blood cream” but she made it bespoke 🤭 for each of her clients in house - didn’t just fire an old syringe of goo at them and tell them to mix it with whatever they like 😂
She manages to make absolutely everything look tit and pure low rent 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve been considering getting Morpheus8 for a while as I’m nearly 40. Any online posts always look great but this photo has made up my mind. It’s obviously a load of 💩, and for the amount model standards charge, I might as well save up for a face lift in the future. She’s like the anti influencer, anything she recommends, avoid!
Yes she influences me to stay away from whatever tit she's raving about.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.