Katie Hayes #156 Gonna need a lawyer for when she becomes a face destroyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the hell has collaborated with her to sell furniture??!! Is it gonna be “normal tones only” the racist toad!!

Doesn’t she look like she smells of sour milk. The minty bleep

She posted a picture of her kids vagina, so she’s not arsed what the cup holder is actually for.

No she never??!! 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The brunch pic is killing me ... today's "brunch" is bruschetta with tomatoes and red onion. Girl, cmon

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine her breath after that when she was practicing lip filler. The dirty mare.
I can't imagine her manky mouth had been cleaned between today and yesterday if her clothes are anything to go with. She must humm.

• Sick
  • Haha
Can’t wait for her to be let loose with needles. She looks like she smells. How hard is it to be clean?!
Pack lunches for the WEEK 🤢 truffle oil and prawn sandwiches that have been festering in a zip loc bag or some gifted container - no thanks I’d rather starve
awww Kate, are ye poor?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
This threads quiet 👀 maybe she’s finally learning!! Or she’s been super busy drinking coffee & scooping up oliffs tit but keeping it quiet & not captured!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bloody cheek of her posting this
Some transformation from this morning that
Unless she’s had threads
Jaw filler
Nasolabial filler
A nose job
Fat dissolving and jowl filler
Or got a bleeping magic wand I’d say she’s actually dysmorphic and believes she looks like that.

Reactions: 5
Do you know what I miss? The Charlotte bright side stuff. Truff was so consistent with the donations helping out down there, an now. More than ever would be an important time to be supporting.

Spot the lie 👀.

In all seriousness I wonder if she’s been banned from going there ☕😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you know what I miss? The Charlotte bright side stuff. Truff was so consistent with the donations helping out down there, an now. More than ever would be an important time to be supporting.

Spot the lie 👀.

In all seriousness I wonder if she’s been banned from going there ☕😆
Remember when she went down there with the visor on her big hooter and comedy specs pressed up against the window. Manhandled all the food for the poor. Bet she robbed anything good.

Seeing as she’s taken so much time out to educate herself surprised she’s dosent do more for likes for the gram charity

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Exactly that! When she tried advocating for victims of domestic abuse 😭😭😭 that lasted long.

She’s defo been asked not to send them anymore dirty clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How did you get it for 3.50?!!!! Sorry I have lots to catch up on this thread haha
Codes randomly kept coming up on the checkout page so I kept putting them in and it worked out at £3.50. Knowing me the products will come and they will be that small only Diddy Delo could use them but we shall see! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now you mention that I remember it 😂😂😂 omg she’s thick as a chode isn’t she
Ha ha ha gi that chode shout is the one 🤣🤣
a penis, especially one characterized as being short and thick.
the perineum.
a stupid or contemptible man. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Imposter? Who’s she pretending to be? Max? 😄
I’ve very much doubt that big O is shouting “mummy daddy get up/ get me out” considering her “best words” at the moment seem to be “ello boddy”

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I see Holly B is taking bookings for a session in..........OD!!!!!!!! KHM will be fuming!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.