Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

saadd3434

VIP Member
Watch me eyebrows and nine toes were in VIP and made sure everyone knew about it 😂

My gammon has just been telling me that when he was out for the match yesterday, someone mentioned about halland scoring and another lad said he’s the ringer of some lads bird from the Wirral! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
imagine being referred to as ‘some lads bird’ when you have over 100k followers. Tragic!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She's really such a cunt, how could anyone want to be around someone who looks down on people so much.

Imagine Asda putting on a Smart Price label "for people who can't afford to buy better food".

• Haha

mchammerr

VIP Member
Thanks Shaz 😘😘 the one she’s doing the couch “collab” with has been sent the tweets and the echo. There’s no email address, so had to send it all on insta. The more messages she gets of the tweets and echo the better. Make sure you get comfy on the couch fat crack because you won’t be getting anymore.
Somehow I don’t think the sofa woman will care! If she thinks working with truff is a ‘pinch me’ moment, she clearly just sees the amount of followers and thinks that’ll do me 🥴

• Heart

chattycatty

VIP Member
Who remembers the time I think when she was about to announce homies collab and she stated she didnt have to work again 🤣🤣 and here she is doing asfetics 🤣🤣🤣 awww kate I feel so sorry for you

• Haha
Wonder what age you’d have to be for a hairdresser to do a full head of foils? Whatever the age is, that’s when Olive will be sat in the chair. I’d piss myself if she turned out to be an EMO and dyed her hair black! Nothing wrong with EMO’s but KHM would actually die 🤣

• Haha

Me too 🤣. The Alex Curran/Gerrard education advice killed me. Only advice I’d take from her is where to get a quick 3 for 50 👃

Anyone else wanna tell us their child’s in private school 🤣🤣🤣 💤
drives me bonkers reading that stuff on here. A chance for people to have a little brag about their bespokes…. Yawn

• Haha
  • Heart
FYI -

The Birth of his first child - No ring
Dubai - No Ring
Your 30th Party - No ring
Your Cruise - No ring
Italy for your Brothers Wedding - No ring

Just for the Karen’s - Matt can’t wait to put a ring on it. Just he never said what year, so I have to be prepared at all times. FYI Karen’s - We haven’t had time or place to do it. We’ve been so busy with the Garden, Olives 567 Birthdays, Holidays etc, etc but l promise he still can’t wait to put a ring on it.

FYI Kate - Still No ring, plenty of opportunities yet nothing. You ain’t as loved by either Matt, your Followers or Trolls. Get the fuck over yourself and stop being so fake. You are a very, very dangerous person and I hope you are bought down before it’s too late and you have ruined someone’s face or life by injection something into it. I do agree though like the Make Up for Weddings these people need to do their research before booking you for anything. You are such a trampy Cunt with no shame, compassion, morals, dignity or regard for anyone but yourself.

Make today a new month, new week, new day the time you ask yourself where you are going wrong in life. It’s not hard to figure out why..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Rothsey

VIP Member
Watching James Welsh and he’s just said… “does anyone say “glam” anymore , it’s so outdated… “ 🤣🤣

poor katie, thinks she’s ahead of the game, where in fact she’s been lapped.

• Haha

gossip29

VIP Member
Couldn’t have picked a worse time to launch furniture. It’s the last thing people are going to be buying at the minute. Even people that are comfortable with money are still watching what they spend as the future is so uncertain for everyone at the moment. I love it though, another thing for her to fail miserably at

Violetx

VIP Member
So Norma, of the ‘older generation’ struggles to buy sofas online, but she’s following the Instagram accounts of two underperforming MUAs?

As if any right thinking person would direct their Nan, to buy a couch they’ve never seen or sat on, using a credit system set up by a MUA.

F2AD05B9-F273-4D23-9450-E3FE74A2ED83.png

• Haha

mchammerr

VIP Member
Anyone impressed by anything Jenner/Kardashian I will assume they have zero brain cells. We already knew that about KHM but still 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Trolling.around

Chatty Member
Trolls been to reminisce & 9 toes was there, her & her gay bff/husband were behind a metal fencing (acting all VIP) it was just a secluded spot the side of the Dj box. I was so close to saying ‘where’s Truff’ she genuinely thought she was a celeb!! Honestly looking round like ‘do you know who I am’

Then goes into town & sees alien head Holly, chongin on a vape, no make up on but looked nice & heard a rent a horn behind her thinking it was Truff & it wasn’t! They all seemed to be in couples but no Mr & Mrs Delamere!

• Haha