Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louloulala2

I'm actually fuming she has the audacity to post herself in scrubs this morning. Trying to pass herself off as an actual healthcare professional. Is there any aspect of her shitty ass life that isn't a massive fucking lie? Every single thing is faked or embellished. She's a fantasist. It's scary.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
‘These pans are my favourite to boil things in’ I actually have no words - she is a complete and utter imbecile 😵💫

• Haha

getthekettleon cup

How dare the media focus on our queens passing. Did they not know Oliv was in London doing yoga? You know everyone’s fave
RIP our Queen Elizabeth 👑🇬🇧

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220909-020537_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ragging the kid all the way to London for an hour to sell their image for a free breakfast and a few sample size bottles of moisturiser & bestie Kylie 🥺🥺🥺 sharing your pic on her story and still managed to lose followers. Poor Katie Jane 🥺🥺🥺

• Haha

Urghblah

Her nose is absolutely grotesque. Why’s it getting bigger???
Also, seen the makeup brush she’s putting that serum on with Fuk me 🤢 🤮 dirty dirty bitch she is
Just gunna put it on with a clean brush - holds up the dirtiest brush on the planet

• Haha
  • Sick

gossip29

VIP Member
Obviously we all have to guess how many likes it needs to get for her to do the giveaway
Nothing makes me cringe more than these dick heads BEGGING for likes. The absolute desperation. Fuk off and just get a proper job truff, you’re well finished girl

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220905-184554_Instagram.jpg

The kid speaks fluent Spanish, rides horses and bakes scones....chocolate obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

MD2020

So…sofa woman can’t spell the location of where she is based - it’s Blackley - I know spelling isn’t everyone’s forte but you’d think she’d have made the effort to check.

But what is most outrageous is the APR on the sofas….127.34%?!!! 😱😱😱😱 When the cost of living is rising like it is, is that morally acceptable or right to be advertising rates like that? Absolutely no shame.

Also, I’m off today and have had the “joy” of seeing her live. I turned off after 2mins. Can’t be doing with the smelly, racist homophobe.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

Shazblag

VIP Member
Too busy laughing at the tapes in her collagen rich hair that I missed this joker complementing the tombstones.
CBC049EF-ABCC-42BF-83F1-DF1B40BA4F5D.jpeg

• Haha

Jodevo

She is a walking disaster. Her top is stained, her hair is greasy to fuck. The make up brush is minty. She rates them 10/10 but only got them yesterday 🤦🏽‍♀️
Olive needs her hair brushed ASAP.
What goes through her head 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

0reobby

Wouldn't surprise me if she would do it from the utility.🗡👄

Imagine walking in to delo having a shit. Piles of washing. Mez rinsing ohd shitty arse in the shower, surrounded by stinking holiday clothes.

I bet she would use the same injectiions on the same people..She's a fucking car crash.

James Welsh is my spirit animal. He would annailate truff
Hahaha imagine… Hepatitis B by Kate Hayes 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
You mean the brightest child that ever was whose favourite food is calamari? The Einstein that Hayze Der is that greets her subjects saying "Elo Body"??
There’s no school on earth that will be ready for such a genius is there? I’ve heard all the top London universities are already in a bidding war. A few Spanish schools have belled Kate to see if Olive can go over and help them improve their curriculums. The Olympic horse riding team are arranging a space for her for Paree 2024.

She just doesn’t tell us about it because ya know she’s dead private about Olive

• Haha

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Why does she think working/going to London is some big deal? I don't get it. I had to get the 6.17 there each Monday just for the day, it was a pain, I didnt need to share it on my insta!

Reactions: 34

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
She’s so shit at reels, why hasn’t she learnt a new transition apart from jumping and putting her gammy hand over the camera. Still not learnt how to get them to flow properly either, and you can’t see the outfits as always moving around like she’s on drugs.
That mol caramella is one of truffs biggest trolls 😂

• Haha

browncouncilbin

Chatty Member
drives me bonkers reading that stuff on here. A chance for people to have a little brag about their bespokes…. Yawn
Oh I know 💤 who gives a shiny shit that kids go to private school. If it’s in the kids then it doesn’t matter what school they go to

• Haha
  • Heart