Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wkdbird

VIP Member
My gammon has just been telling me that when he was out for the match yesterday, someone mentioned about halland scoring and another lad said he’s the ringer of some lads bird from the Wirral! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112

Abongo2

Chatty Member
I got engaged on Monday. Me of all people. Sorry truff.
and when I say engaged I don’t mean we tired to call eachother at the same time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

Violetx

VIP Member
If there’s anything she should feel ‘mum guilt’ about is exploiting her child for money and likes.

Katie Hayes #155 Feeling like a guilty mum? Stop exploiting your kid, you filthy bum!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Louloulala2

Do you know what trolls? She's proper pissed me off today with her post about Sorrento. It is not in any way a child friendly holiday. All she had to say was that. No one cares if Olive prefers Dubai (Really? Does she ask to go like she asked for riding lessons?) and as I recall, Dubai looked like one big beach club brag fest rather than a family friendly holiday. Sorry if this offends you guys but imo Dubai looks like the 7th circle of hell and there are far more beautiful places but no shade to anyone if it's your thing. I hear there are lots of amazing attractions for kids in Dubai but she didn't show any of it because she obviously didn't go. Instead she showed up to some shitty beach bar where Big O burned to a crisp but Katie Jane could ponse about and show off. And don't get me started on that live this morning. Does she plan anything? She's so arrogant it's insane. Why do brands bother with her? She's so shit at everything. Shit influencer, shit mother, shit person and the sooner she fucks off into obscurity the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

SOJISUB

Hi trolls, catching up from last weekend, not posted before but seeing those tweets again really pissed me off! I've been a lurker since the biggest troll of them all sent me here, way back when she was still a homophobic, racist, bullying troll, we just didn’t know it yet...thanks ZSM 👍

I know its all been said and sorry to go back a week lol “When I say I’m back at work I’m fully back” 😂 who does she think she is, “when we say you’ll be off their PR list, you'll be fully off”, I’m sure the echo article and the vile tweets POSTED BY KHM HERSELF were with Selfridges/Kylie Baby/Kylie Skin PR before she even had one foot on the train home.

Yesterday an ad thats not an ad (please make it make sense, you either get paid or your don’t) for skincare for people who can’t afford high end…THATS YOU DICKHEAD, all of yours is gifted!!!

Then a countdown on her interior page but where’s the big reveal? Oh wait it’s on her makeup page that’s not actually a makeup page...if she tried to blag us that fabric glue and wallpaper paste were the next big thing in skincare I wouldn’t be surprised 😂 it’s probably only cushions ffs she goes to bed at 8pm cos there’s literally no room for a sofa in her house I swear she sends my head west

She’s an absolute embarrassment, Home Bargain don't give a shit but honestly how mortifying that EVERY SINGLE TIME you tag a business, they will be in receipt of your vile disgusting tweets and front page headline news article before you can even say homophobe and all you needed to do was say “sorry” and mean it.

Sorry that was so long...Sucks to be KHM but she really is the gift that keeps on giving

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Aclass123

“For those people who can’t afford super expensive products” errrr coming from a woman who uses B Perfect on Brides?! Make it make sense Kate?!??????? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Shazblag

VIP Member
Sitting counting the likes on the Kylie post shouting Delo Im back in business, throw a £10 on the lecky and switch the immersion on Im getting a bath.
D99612F5-8519-44C2-B982-11052E549D45.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 55

browncouncilbin

Chatty Member
A little birdie has just told me that it’s known within the group, that watch me eyebrows is gay and the marriage is a front, as his mum is a very strict catholic and doesn’t believe in homosexuality

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Violetx

VIP Member
How can someone be so filthy at 8am?

This is the first time I’ve seen someone apply skincare products with makeup brushes, whilst wearing dog poo bags on their hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Tealicious2020

So I was talking to a customer in work today who told me she’d just done an aesthetics course and was hoping to go mobile. I was chatting i doubt you’d be able to get insurance for that, what have you trained in. She said lip filler, Botox and all the other bits and bobs (I have minimal understanding of the industry). I thought that sounds like truffs course so asked more. She done it through a salon in St. Helens for £150. £150!!!!!! To be qualified in injecting peoples faces. I was shooketh, how can this happen!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
Started catching up but really couldn't give a shit about where kids go to school - I am sick of seeing kids on social media, school badges showing and posing by the front door. No one gives a shit Linda but get out your PJs for the school run you melt! Don't even know how or when to enrol my bespoke into school. Anyway, I'm assuming nothing out the ordinary has happened? Saw the kylie baby event. Is she paying to get on these things?! Another brand to add to the do not buy from list 🙄 My hairdresser is best mates with nine toes and a few of the others. Hard to pretend for 2 hours I had no idea who they were and smile and nod fighting the urge to ask about her feet!!

• Haha
Reactions: 52

gigi_93

VIP Member
Just when you think she can’t out-bullshit herself…”Olive would prefer to be in Dubai” hahahahahahaha oh my god. She can’t be an actual real human.

Does she think you have to be rich to go to Dubai?? It’s hardly expensive is it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52

poppet88

Chatty Member
Thought I was on mumsnet for a minute there.

Congrats Bong @Abongo2 did he do it with half deflated balons from your "never need to work again" H&B launch??
Me too 🤣. The Alex Curran/Gerrard education advice killed me. Only advice I’d take from her is where to get a quick 3 for 50 👃

Anyone else wanna tell us their child’s in private school 🤣🤣🤣 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 50