Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mchammerr

VIP Member
I always wonder why they never take Olive to Spain? Seeing she’s fluent in the language and attends Spanish club every week? 💃🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 39

chattycatty

VIP Member
Ha ha how fucken unprofessional is she ending her lives while
Promoting her free not working for Dior but freebie from her mate in flannels 🤣🤣🤣

Am I doing my skincare wrong - cleansing balm as a last step? Serum, moisturiser, cleanser? Whut?!

…and don’t get me started on the amount of product she wiped into her hair once she’d finished her face. Take it to the tits Katie, not the hair FFS.
Honestly even if I was desperate I would never ever take skin care advice from her

Cleaning barm to keep her skin hydrated ha ha babe try a better moisturiser clearly the one your using is suitable for your skin (to much alcohol intake drugs oil based foods) shite make up and not wearing a good if nay spf ya ha

Olive would much rather be in Dubai of fuck off kate you absolute twat she can’t even talk properly and everything you did in Italy (stuffing your face with oily food and wine ) you do in Dubai so get lost you stupid. Fucken cretin your not a jet setter your not in the same league as Colleen Rooney or any other loaded influencer your poor you get your car finance from dodgy finance companies your mortgage is basically with a vanquish type company your poor admit it your getting in debit to keep up with the likes of Tara mays and luxe family 5 ha ha ha sucks to be you girl sucks to be you

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Louloulala2

It's the constant need of bragging and showing off and acting like she's fucking loaded....
How is this relatable to a North West based failed mua who's following/haters wouldn't go there

She would be respected a lot more if she took the kid to a 4* AI in Spain. Most other influencers do that, Jac jossa did a fab q&a of eurodisney and Spain.

Fucking delusions of grandeur...Kate, put the dosh towards paying off your 1277373% Kensington mortgage you fucking wide nosed hasselback
My 4* AI holidays were honestly some of the best ever. We found an absolute gem in Ibeeeeeefa years back. Right on a lovely safe clean beach where the kids could play, activities all through the day, mini disco and shows at night and early bedtimes where the gammon and I had a few drinks on the balcony when the little shits dropped from exhaustion. They still talk about those holidays now even though they're in their teens and we've got lovely memories that wil last forever. That's what a holiday should be. I just loved seeing the kids happy and learning to develop their confidence with all the sports and activities. They remember all the songs from the mini disco too. Poor little Olive will be like 'I remember being strapped into my pram when you went to Nammos in Dubai (or wherever the fuck it was) and I just loved watching you get leathered on Whispering Angle and it's my favourite'. Prententious, selfish Cuntweazel she is 🤢

• Haha

Foodaholic

VIP Member
The why why why delilah is the best shout I've heard in a long time. This needs to be a thread.

Her lack of professionalism, spelling and so in gets worse each time.

I've said this a gazillion times but what is her pension plan? What's going to happen when thr 13 year old decide they no longer want to follow her. I think I'm more concerned about her future financial plans than she is. The poor child....
Gast forward 10 years when she's in French "ma mere traviele......uh?!!!!" Ma pere il un panel.

• Haha

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
All the ways she could describe these products as cost effective. “Dupes for high end, inexpensive, good value etc etc”
Nope “these are good products for people who can’t afford high end”
Get in the bin Katie Jane - in a cost of living crisis you are unpalatable! And fyi you are one of “those people” you refer to as the only high end products you have are #gifted

Attachments

• Heart

Moffat1

‘Just like medical grade’ products sold in home bargains now.. okay truff. She really just jumps from one thing to another. Is her amazing skin from the collagen drink or the lumi spa? Or the Morpheus 8? Or the Dior skin care? Or the water & flannel only combo she was trying to flog? Her skin looks disgusting and dirty whichever one is it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

MeOnScreen

Chatty Member
Her fucking "mum guilt" pisses me off. I work full time 5 days out from 7.30 to 6pm. Fucking mum guilt. She is a tit
If she had real mum guilt she would actually get the phone out of her face and spend some 1 on 1 time with her.

Also Truff hun, everyone was onto those Aldi yoghurts about 3 months ago, you’re old news hun

• Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
Anyone else rush round getting there pedicure or nails done before nursey 🤦🏼‍♀️ no kate love because when my kids where little I worked fucken hard I didn’t sponge of people off the internet you little cretin fucken leg it

• Haha
  • Heart

nayb91

Imagine crying saying you’re being stalked.. then you post where your child goes to nursery/playgroup 🙂

Last edited:
  • Haha

katetotheparty86

Kylie jenner won't even be aware this event was happening, dunno why she's saying pinch me. Youve dragged your bespoke to the other end of the country for a staged yoga photo. Get a grip.

shana

she just was blending her foundation and said ‘the skin on my nose is so dry’ is collagen and home bargains skin care not working out for her then

• Haha

Keera

VIP Member
She defo is going to ponce about in scrubs and have an open full closed diary for 2023/24 but fully booked for the month of October 2021 for her aesthetics business. And then give out her personal mobile number to WhatsApp her for an appointment to get a clinical procedure done in her utility/dog cleaning/toilet/laundry room DESPITE the fact she’s being trolled and stalked relentlessly. She will also advertise the lot on her interiors Instagram. Her content and life is a mess she exhausts me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Fizz22

VIP Member
I have. Says they are passing it on to the relevant team

If you don’t have the relevant entry requirements, you have to do a phlebotomy course to gain access to the training. It’s pathetic
You are joking

Taking blood and injecting someone's FACE are so unbelievably different. It's truly insane this is legal.

I'm in shock that you wouldn't be impressed if your nurse / medic was wearing rings and or watches / bracelets as it isn't good hygiene practice, but you'll let an illiterate dunce inject your face with toxins who doesn't know the difference between there and their.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37