Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Honestly. Why can't she just be honest and say 'no Sorrento isn't really for kids, but we were there for my brothers wedding so it wasn't really about that' ?!!!
She's basically saying "It might be alright for your poor family, but we are rich so prefer Dubai"

Except they're probably poorer than me and it's all a massive fake life.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Truffs tx to delo:

Alwayz new that kween was a troll. Fancy dieing wen I was neerly faymis coz kylie jenner spasifikaly askd for me and olive to promote her productz. Then the kween had to go and dye of cause and rek every fink. Main troll 😭

Congrats @Abongo2 💍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Lollypopdolly

VIP Member
Imagine all the millions of people she thinks will click her pic thinking ooo kate hayes makeup and seeing hardly any makeup posts just belly slapping, olive and comedy specs 🙈😅

• Haha

noseycow08

Chatty Member
SPELL CHECK BEFORE YOU POST FUCKING WORK STUFF KATE OMFG! Imagine sending emails like that in work dyslexic or not, get someone to proof read it if it’s work it’s really not that hard. Wow what an absolute embarrassment of a human she is. And why announce before you even have a proto type of a description of what will even be in the range ? She has to be a parody account she really does

• Haha
  • Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
Aww a bunch of basic bitches and their basic spoiled brats getting a photo op ❤❤❤ Kylie Skin products are absolutely shite by the way, so I assume the baby ones are the same

• Heart

Papparazzo1

Big O barely managing a few words of Wind The Bobbin Up is giving me serious 'has been asking to have horse riding lessons since she was born' vibes. What a show. Stop trying to pretend that your reason is special and super-advanced Kate. She is special only to you and looks and sounds like a bog standard 2 year old to every one else.
Also - her hair badly needs a trim all round.
Elo Body

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
The why why why delilah is the best shout I've heard in a long time. This needs to be a thread.

Her lack of professionalism, spelling and so in gets worse each time.

I've said this a gazillion times but what is her pension plan? What's going to happen when thr 13 year old decide they no longer want to follow her. I think I'm more concerned about her future financial plans than she is. The poor child....
Gast forward 10 years when she's in French "ma mere traviele......uh?!!!!" Ma pere il un panel.
Thread title there
Why why why Delilah! Would you collaborate with a homophobic racist.

• Haha

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
20220907_133732.jpg

Sat scrolling tattle whilst my bespoke naps in their cot, because we actually spend some time in the house because we love it and have space to do activities, look up to see big man live on sky news

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Violetx

VIP Member
I don’t get how choosing the fabric for a sofa is a collab? if it is, I’ve been collaborating with goods suppliers and traders for years. Natuzzi and Sofology must have been having ‘pinch me’ moments working with me.

• Haha
Cutting her chicken with a cheese knife is the 2022 version of when she stirred her pasta with a hairdressing brush 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Violetx

VIP Member
My ads are a weird mix of Bong’s lovely news and Truff. Or maybe Olaf’s gone into bridal wear.

64652C56-D523-42DD-ADE2-537FBB9AB183.jpeg

• Haha

Little Bear

VIP Member
So far I have bought her make up toot, her big mommas diary, her pyjamas, her beauty box, hair burst, b perfect, collection, any of the baby stuff she shovels, any of the god awful clothes she wears, her bespoke ‘farrow and ball’ paint. Why the fuck would I buy her sofa?
There’s a cost of living crisis. Clue is in the word crisis. People aren’t going to be able to afford to feed, clothe their children or heat their house. But the almighty Kate Hayes is bringing out furniture I must go and buy 🥴
Obviously I was having a truff moment and I meant I HAVENT bought all that shite 😅

• Haha

vitamintea

She just asked on the live ‘has it froze?’ because no one was commenting. No luv your engagements in the gutter, that’s why.
AC0D1FC3-22E9-4A9B-8581-8E9932F86043.jpeg

• Haha