Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Davena94

VIP Member
Proper depressing the amount of young girls who think this kind of shit is aspirational. Gushing over this dickhead bumming a free lunch and yoga session bet half of them couldn’t even pick Liz truss out of a lineup

Reactions: 31

Doll-Parts

Chatty Member
Can’t say it was. Very random. I just got out of the bath. No secret camera in site. It wasn’t a rubber ring either. And he asked there and then. Who would have thought it.
Ahh congrats Bong! Set the camera up in Truff's garden mode so your bath looks massive and get your fella to do a celebratory Delo dive 💍x

• Haha
  • Heart

Shazblag

VIP Member
Did someone post a photo of the family ‘looky likey’ Therese Coffee or did I imagine it because now when she appears on tv and its going to be a lot now she is deputy PM, all I can see is the Hayes Family resemblance, especially with the comedy specks.
09AF2718-45A0-4A59-8AA5-4497DF37F0CE.jpeg

• Haha

Shazblag

VIP Member
The washing is no doubt piled up and she chose this t shirt from the top of the pile. She is one scruffy mare.
9DF60D48-A7AF-482E-B935-CC9AD0E4F259.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
Of course Olive had to be at the front 🥴
That kid is a brat but it’s not her fault it’s the way she’s being raised!

• Haha

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
She's doing a sofa collab with someone with 30k followers who doesn't have a website? How the mighty have fallen. It always makes me laugh when Kate has to pretend to be excited by something absolutely rubbish and non make up related too.
You're all proper Sherlock Holmes's, trolls. Thanks for giving me a proper giggle!

• Haha

browncouncilbin

Chatty Member
I’m just waiting for Truff to write “I know your sister” to Kylie. 👀
“She should remember me, I was the one with a big wide bulbous nose, my breath stunk, I hadn’t been washed, so she should of smelt my body odour. Does she remember me? Tell her I was asking about her and can’t wait to catch up”

isn’t she just one fucking moron

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Dramalama78

Chatty Member
I can still feel the skull pain now! If I even dare mention it to her she tells me I was being a baby if I didn’t complain I wouldn’t be whacked 😂 ahhh the 90s but at least we looked tidy!
Hair pulled back so tight you’d look like you’d been to MCR for fox eyes 🤣

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I actually think you’re spot on here I reckon it’s been fitted out to a mini salon
I fucking hope so could imagine walking through Truffs gaff past the filming room through the kitchen and en-suite shiter in to the garden over Maxs shit into the black shed while big O and delo watch teletubies beamed onto the side. row row row ya boat ello body quack quack.

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
NOWHERE on the link she’s posted does it mention hair growth as a benefit of collagen. It’s all skincare. She should be reported for false advertising.
I’ve reported her agin for claiming it’s made her hair grow when she’s got tapes in.

• Heart

Foodaholic

VIP Member
The child is so clever and bespoke she has the ability to make sandcastles from pebbles. Trolls.

Get to fuck, the child would rather be in Dubai, she thinks she's some special wealthy thing. You're unemployed and financed to the hilt whilst making out you're minted. So fucking vulgar.

Retro80s

VIP Member
Turn your notifications on.. Knobhead. Who gives a shiny shite.

Have you washed and brushed Olive’s hair yet, you Cunt. I bet you will let us all know when you have because you will read it on here. Imagine being shamed into washing your “reasons” hair.I feel ashamed for you.
Morning Hoppy 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Wow

browncouncilbin

Chatty Member
are these teeets in the wiki? There’s so much in there I couldn’t find them
I don’t think all of them are on the wiki. I’ll post them all, take a picture and keep them for future reference x

@cpt here they are 🤢 and if anyone else hasn’t got them. If I’ve missed anything off could you post them please. Cheers

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

VIP Member
Bet Truff is running round the house of horrors screaming she’s also back up to 185K this will be the greatest day of her life.
She still looks like Erling Haaland though
And she’s still mortgaged up to the eyeballs to show off to people she hates
Let her have her 5 mins, queenies gonna take all the attention now. See how she behaves over the coming days when people are meant to be respectful.. this greedy pig won’t be able to cope, she’ll let herself down AGAIN very very shortly

• Haha

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
Big O barely managing a few words of Wind The Bobbin Up is giving me serious 'has been asking to have horse riding lessons since she was born' vibes. What a show. Stop trying to pretend that your reason is special and super-advanced Kate. She is special only to you and looks and sounds like a bog standard 2 year old to every one else.
Also - her hair badly needs a trim all round.

• Haha
  • Heart