Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossip29

VIP Member
So someone’s just asked her for the best setting spray, she puts this weird American accent on and says personally I don’t use setting spray. Why would you spray wet stuff on to your makeup 😳 you need to use powder. Then someone said but what if you have more mature skin and powder drys it out and settles in creases. She ignores them 🤦🏼‍♀️.They’ll be getting called a troll soon. What an outstanding makeup artist. Just can’t think why she never has work you know

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Fizz22

VIP Member
Her fucking "mum guilt" pisses me off. I work full time 5 days out from 7.30 to 6pm. Fucking mum guilt. She is a tit

• Heart

gossip29

VIP Member
There’s a few nobodies commenting on her pic awww gutted we couldn’t go. So every cunt must have had an invite. Could you really be arsed travelling all the way to London for your kid to roll around on a mat for ten minutes just to make out Kylie Jenner has personally invited you there? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Louloulala2

Her fucking "mum guilt" pisses me off. I work full time 5 days out from 7.30 to 6pm. Fucking mum guilt. She is a tit
That pisses me off too. I was self employed when I had my first bespoke. I was back working 6 weeks after she was born. Stiches hadn't healed properly. Leaking from my nipples. Still bleeding but there was no choice. Just like loads of Mums, some of us had to work. Did I feel guilty? No. Resentful at times, for sure but then I hadn't planned getting preggers so soon after starting the business. What would have made me feel guilty was not being able to provide for my child. I was stronger than I thought and was an epic role model to my kids just like thousands of other working Mums. Non working Mums are epic too. I wish she'd wind her fucking neck in and stop making out she's better than everyone else. My kid loved going to nursery, and loved being with her grandparents and cousins too. Being raised by extended family is great for kids and now mine are older, they have never ever once mentioned that they resented me working. Fuck off Kate, and once you think you've fucked off far enough, fuck off some more!

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Sloggingaway

Chatty Member
I actually sell furniture online and have done so for the last 17 years
I have had a number of shops all in different locations, sadly covid closed my final store. Selling furniture is hard. Sofas even harder, that’s why I don’t bother too much with them, there is far too much competition from for example DFS who have captured the market so why wait time and effort trying to compete
People live in all kinds of properties and you would not believe the amount of customers that do not measure correctly so the sofas can’t even fit into their house, or its not what they expected or not comfy enough for them
The customers you attract buying sofas are the usual Insta Huns ,attracting customers spreading the cost over god knows how many years buying sofas online paying weekly, having poor credit rating and I can see this is what the sofa company does try and sell
I know where the sofa company buys their sofas from, personally I don’t use them and wouldn’t
They are a suppliers that are ten a penny in the North East, like those beds you see everyone advertising, again another product popular with Insta huns

personally I would not purchase a sofa that I have not seen and sat on and that is coming from me and I do sell sofas

also just to say that the furniture / interiors business is literally on it’s arse, sales are dropping at an alarming rate month by month, people in the next few months will prefer to be warm and eat rather buy a new sofa

so finally I would say that this ‘collaboration’ is not going to bring in fuck all income for her and its a vanity project
She does not really need to get

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
I am utterly convinced she just smashes the middle button on the suggested words until a paragraph is formed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Keera

VIP Member
My previous job put me in a really really bad place mentally over the summer, so I got another one and I am now much happier. I’m sick and tired of influencers moaning how bad their mental health is since they started doing social media as a job 😴. If they insist on talking about how hard they work and how legitimate a career it is then they should treat it as such, instead of being overly rude and obnoxious to what are essentially their customers, then claiming mental health and trolling when they are given feedback or any mild criticism whatsoever. It’s pathetic and I’m glad people are now getting wise to the inappropriate and
overuse of the #bekind bullshit 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 47

poppet88

Chatty Member
Is everyone replying to kyliebaby stories and telling them that’s she’s homophobic & racist. Especially when Kylies childrens father is a person of colour. My god my blood is boiling
I’ve spoken to Selfridges PR team and they’ve asked me to email the evidence over, which I have. I’ve also emailed Kylie baby x

• Heart
Reactions: 47
"Your skin won't go red" she said, whilst her skin is literally becoming red and inflamed in front of our eyes! She's an absolute charlatan.

And as for that filthy brush :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Rothsey

VIP Member
I got many a crack across the head with a paddle brush and don't get me started on those bobbles with the two chunks of plastic that you had to wind around your hair 😭
I'd be ashamed to let my child leave the house with hair like that
9E673C0B-EFC0-44C5-8FB3-E68606750C55.jpeg

These fuckers!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Wkdbird

VIP Member
He’s also just told me he got a picture of her up and they where all pissing themselves laughing! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45

justareaderreading

I can not wait for this era of “influencers” to be over and tik tok era of gifting, people are becoming super lazy at not getting real jobs and avoid paying taxes and not declaring the gifts to the tax office.

If I did a presentation for my work not displaying any knowledge I would be in serious trouble.

• Heart

mchammerr

VIP Member
A furniture shop collaborating with a makeup artist (and I use that term lightly)…. make it make sense?

‘Oh yes, I know a girl who does greasy orange makeup and she has porridge down her top, but her furniture range is gorgeous’ 🤯

• Haha

Sillisosej

Sooner they ban non medics from aesthetics the better - little insta huns think they’re untouchable paying no tax driving round in rangeys wouldn’t know anything medical if it hit them in the face

• Heart

poppet88

Chatty Member
Someone said it earlier, the gloves are like poo bags, not even fitting her. You couldnt make this shit up. 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Sitting their with a glove on like she’s big on hygiene, while she’s wearing a stained jumper and hair you could fry an egg on.

• Haha

RubySky478

VIP Member
So she’s just done a chemical peel and how she’s shoving on an AHA resurfacing and brightening product as well? Good luck with stopping your face falling off love.

Edited to add:
“Look at how glowy and TIGHT my skin looks”

Yep, that red isn’t a glow, that red is your skin reacting to putting AHAs onto newly exfoliated skin. Tight skin after using a product isn’t a good thing- I can feel the sting from here 😳🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43