Katie Hayes #153 Under the sweet Sorrento moon, Truff proves yet again she's just a bufoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weve veen away on a haven hol, which my bespokes loved! Take note trufflo - p.s Kate its not that we can't afford to drag our kids around Italy 'finest' restaurants, it's because we choose not too, cos guess what our kids come first!!! - not getting over O's shoes!
Look at your daughters face Kate, lash her in a troll swimsuit and get her in a pool. Take a leaf out of hollies book!
It's not relatable at all.

Katy perry is in Capri and on daily mail you see her in the pool and sea with her daughter, casual and looks like they are having an amazing time.

Compared to some wilderbeast, stomping around in the heat, trying to find the most IG worth places, dragging her kid here, there and everywhere to prove her tattlers wrong.

Makes herself look like a daft bleep 24/7.

I would put my house on it her and delo are sat in bed as we speak, zero conversation, refereshing tattle as we speak on how to prove us trolls wrong 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I find it fascinating how she’s trying to live up to this Instagram perfect life she’s seen others portraying despite the fact she knows it’s all fake as she’s faking it all herself, the penny has not dropped yet.

Reactions: 24
Can’t be proposing when watch me eyebrows is around, he’d be seething with jealousy that Delo cant be his bit on the side anymore
Images of them 2 ending up together like the 2 husbands in Grace & Frankie 🤣
Seen all the pages I had to catch up on the last thread and thought Delo had actually got down on one knee 🥴
Funny how not once did any one mention Oliuffff being burnt but Kate did, is she a fre threads behind and reading their last holiday thread?
Troll.. she hasn’t caught up on the thread yet, she’s still catching up from the last hol with the sunburn shouts. she’s so busy don’t you know

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's not relatable at all.
This is where she’s gets in trouble. Her “brand” includes being a relatable Mum, but she actually thinks that she’s better than most and is a bit of a celeb. She’s constantly torn balancing the two.
edit - I forgot, she’s a Gemini isn’t she. Makes perfect sense

I’ve logged on like it’s Christmas morning - has he been?? I.e. has delo proposed?? 🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Morning gang💨
Todays the day! Will she get engaged? Will she say duck THE HATERS in her engagement speech?

1/2 Vietnamese Naomi Nine Toes has got a man voice hasnt she?
i thought it was me dad singing”you’ll never walk alone”
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Delos not drinking cos he’s driving the hire car then. Chauffeuring truff round for her insta pics cos she can’t afford to pay for taxis.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It’s like they had no idea they were going to sorrento. I’ve been before and I loved it but it’s so busy and def not somewhere I would take my kids. And if I did, it’d be pool days and researches stuff to do. Not pub / restaurant crawls.
Before we went we looked into where to go, what it was like etc. so we knew what to expect. We were also there for a wedding.
I went august too and again so busy but we always booked our restaurants or got in - but maybe we didn’t go to the insta fashionable places.
Imagine dragging your2 year old out for dinner and making her wait in line for an hour and half just to be seated. I would never!

Reactions: 30
It’s like they had no idea they were going to sorrento. I’ve been before and I loved it but it’s so busy and def not somewhere I would take my kids. And if I did, it’d be pool days and researches stuff to do. Not pub / restaurant crawls.
Before we went we looked into where to go, what it was like etc. so we knew what to expect. We were also there for a wedding.
I went august too and again so busy but we always booked our restaurants or got in - but maybe we didn’t go to the insta fashionable places.
Imagine dragging your2 year old out for dinner and making her wait in line for an hour and half just to be seated. I would never!
Bet she tried to jump the queue, stomping up “do you know who I am, this is olives favourite and she wants to eat now.”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wtf would you make a 2 year old wait for 90 mins for food? If we go to a pub and they're like "soz it'll be 30 mins for a table" we're out of there and my kids are 7&11 now. Waiting with a bored kid is my idea of hell tbh, the stress is not worth it for anything let alone "cheap" lasagna. (It might be cheap for where she's staying but it's not actually cheap really is it.)

Ah I've just re-read it, 6 of them, so yeah it was cheap haha!

Reactions: 29
Morning gang 💨 is today going to be THE day? Truff busily blowing up all gifted balloons as we speak, clipboard out with a directors horn booming instructions into it directing her family on where to stand and cheer when Delo pops the question? Mez busily running around in the background ensuring the lemons and aperol spritz is chilling whilst also checking on big O who’s demanding Calamari for breakfast as it is her favourite don’t you know. Holly or Naomi nine toes going over the final camera angle touches when Delo (suffering from a sore bum hole this morning) whips out the gifted Argos ring to the complete shock and gasps of the set family. Let the day begin!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Firstly lasagna is mainly pasta that is eaten here and not in Italy. Same with garlic bread. That was obviously a tourist menu and what was the pasta in the pic wasn’t lasagna. Sorrento is a tourist hotspot so of course it’s pricey. Lots of lovely other places to go in Italy

Reactions: 23
I was also going to comment on Katy Perry having an ace time with her daughter on the Amalfi Coast. And she has serious cash to burn. You see Kate, people with real money don't behave like you do. They don't feel the need to brag and show off (except maybe footballers and big cars!) and validate their existence. And we all know that you do this because actually you'd love to be them.

Reactions: 23
I just can’t believe she still hasn’t said it’s her brothers wedding. They clearly don’t get on do they

Reactions: 13
Just seen Naomi 9 toes stories truffs brother is on there being hugged by watch me eyebrows (letch) no sign of truff or Delo. Maybe he isn’t insta worthy for her grid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just can’t believe she still hasn’t said it’s her brothers wedding. They clearly don’t get on do they
Bet she's very very jealous of him!

I was also going to comment on Katy Perry having an ace time with her daughter on the Amalfi Coast. And she has serious cash to burn. You see Kate, people with real money don't behave like you do. They don't feel the need to brag and show off (except maybe footballers and big cars!) and validate their existence. And we all know that you do this because actually you'd love to be them.
Totally. I watched a show on chanel 5 I think, last night about Monaco and cost of being there etc. There was an old man, not flash at all, just casually looking at million euro apartments, then a younger guy, who was just cringe, oh I spend xyz on champagne, he was so vulgar with it. New money isn't it.

Reactions: 19
It’s probably been said before but 9 toes husband makes me vom with his man purse! Honestly worse than Delos silk scarf.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wtf would you make a 2 year old wait for 90 mins for food? If we go to a pub and they're like "soz it'll be 30 mins for a table" we're out of there and my kids are 7&11 now. Waiting with a bored kid is my idea of hell tbh, the stress is not worth it for anything let alone "cheap" lasagna. (It might be cheap for where she's staying but it's not actually cheap really is it.)

Ah I've just re-read it, 6 of them, so yeah it was cheap haha!
Right? My bespoke is 5 and I haven't got the mental or emotional resources to distract him for 9 minutes when he's bored and hungry, never mind 90 minutes. Outside. In the heat. After bedtime. I'd sooner launch myself into the harbour and hope a passing yacht made it quick.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.