Katie Hayes #152 Just when we thought she couldn't be anymore pathetic, here she comes with Kates Asfetik

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen her post. What size are her feet? You could sail on them they are like canoes!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks like that Chelsea Lee Art off TikTok.ROOTS darling

Yep truff! That’s definitely the face of a child having ‘a hell of a better day’ than us 😂😂😂😂

I’d hate to see her poor expression if she was having a tit time. Why is she not splashing around in the water with an illumanious bucket and spade and ice cream sticking her hair to her face? It’s all about you truff and it always has been 😫🥴

View attachment 1529653

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine being in Capri and the gorgeous Amalfi coast and still needing to respond to ‘haters’ what a sad little life (Katie) Jane.

Imagine first day of school talking about summer all Olives class mates talking about their 2 weeks in kids club in Tenerife and kids discos, all Olive can talk about is the restaurants and bars she’s been in with mum and dad and her favourite dish calamari. Sad existence for that child.

Reactions: 34
Imagine being in Capri and the gorgeous Amalfi coast and still needing to respond to ‘haters’ what a sad little life (Katie) Jane.

Imagine first day of school talking about summer all Olives class mates talking about their 2 weeks in kids club in Tenerife and kids discos, all Olive can talk about is the restaurants and bars she’s been in with mum and dad and her favourite dish calamari. Sad existence for that child.
She bleeping loves her tattle haters

Probably the only topic of convo her and delo have as they are boring as duck. I bet they haven't spoken 1 sentence all day.

It's weird af why they're on a fam wedding and zero pics of anyone else. She likes to act her fambo are pure middle class when they are normal as duck

Reactions: 20
Ooooh someone is rattled. Ironically not seen 1 comment about about THE CHILD not being burnt. She's just baiting and disappointed that delos not delivered the diamond...

Also KHM, my day is going quite well thanks. Finished work, had a really positive productive day in work and feeling positive about a promotion.

Made our evening meal dish on my lunch break, put a wash on. Ready to sign off for a weekend with my HUSBAND in our 4 bed semi with 2 living rooms...
Good luck for the promotion, troll 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She really is the gift that keeps on giving.
The last week- WEEK!
scored for city
Was creating a garden and growing veg.
Grand opening for the fire pit
Olive turned 2- again!!!
Starting her Aesthetics course and then I’m assuming she’s a beauty school drop out because she had chest infection.
Lost 7lb
Then flew to Italy and is a travel blogger

i agree with Kate- we are all jealous 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Thread suggestion

The Makeups in Capri, will Kate return ring free?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Thread suggestion:
Kate’s getting wasted in the Capri sun, us trolls are ripping her apart and having all the fun

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.