Katie Hayes #152 Just when we thought she couldn't be anymore pathetic, here she comes with Kates Asfetik

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t say it was happening in Italy. I said he was going to do it at the 30th and was told she wouldn’t like it (lies she defo would have). The source said they’ve no idea why he didn’t do it in the Caribbean (but they hated every minute so maybe that’s why) and they think he’ll do it in Italy.
He’s got the ring, all Kate’s family and friends have already seen it so it’s just a case of when he does it xx
Oh come off it...... All Kates family and friends have seen the ring 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Olives favourite dish? Who even is this parody of an oxygen thief? Just stop now love.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Of course it’s the nicest wine on the island, and Olive loves calamari.
Oh Kate wind it in, you look a bleeping show. No one’s buying this fake lifestyle you’re trying to portray on Instagram.
At a wedding in sorrento and hired a boat to Capri. Wow I’m so jel 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Imagine being on holiday and talking about trolls 😭😭😭😭must be having such an amazing time

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Reading her own tattle thread whilst on hols- quite tragic. Wearing a snide Dior necklace because she’s in Dior- time to call it a day Katie.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I can’t believe she’s actually on holiday sitting there reading tattle then posting about it on her stories proves how tit her holiday is and how boring her relationship with delo is to sit and worry about what’s being said when Kate your actions make us vent on this forum get a bleeping life you sad bastard and keep the phone is the safe in ya hotel room We mean more to you than your CHILD and DELO 😁 happy friday kids

Reactions: 42
I think it’s lovely that she goes abroad and reads tattle. She’s really committed to her trolls, never takes a day off. If only she had shown such commitment to her salon or her influencer ‘career’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.