Katie Hayes #152 Just when we thought she couldn't be anymore pathetic, here she comes with Kates Asfetik

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we don’t all have to bend over backwards to accommodate our kids 24/7 and everyone is definitely allowed “adult time” but you’re on a bloody family holiday (even if you don’t want to show us your extended family), hang out by a pool and let her play, for the love of God! Stop dragging your child to restaurants so you can pose (poorly) and let her splash about in the pool for one day. They’re only little for such a short space of time, she won’t want to know you in a few years so just enjoy it whilst you can (and put your phone down for 5 mins!).

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Hollies son is floating around the pool in a rubber ring and cartoon armbands while olive sits in yet another pretentious restaurant watching her mum guzzle the cheapest vino they sell. Proper sad

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
New thread suggestion
#when life gives you lemons, have a cream loster thingy that’s basically a fish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
I'll tell you why, Kate, I have a better day than you EVERY SINGLE day. Because I don't have a single Tattle thread about me and I never have to spend any time reading about myself being an absolute waste of space and having people laugh at me. And I know that my friends aren't laughing about me behind my back and feeding Tattle. And I've just arrived with my kids and husband on holiday, so trust me, I'll be having a better day than you AND SOME.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm sat in my hotel room after being round the pool with my husband my daughter and my grandson after a lovely day uv let my daughter get ready y we have my grandson for a hour before tea that's what holiday are all about family 👪

• Heart
Reactions: 36
If the collagen is just so amazing, then why do I see tape ins hanging off her barnet? Have a day off Kate, enjoy your bespoke family on holiday 😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 18
To be fair my kid would demolish calamari, she loves fish. And the oldest only eats nuggets and chips (and once some haribo he found on the floor of a car park 🥴).

that headscarf. That is all.

Actually laughed out loud at bongs title suggestion, I hope it wins

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Go on Delo propose, they can name the next kid Capri.

Olive and Capri 🫒🍋

so classy.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just got back from holiday, reception was patchy af so I'm loving catching up on all the KHM nonsense! (BTW we went to a Haven because our kid is 5, guarantee he had a better day than The Child, mainly because we let him have ice cream and slushies every single day and play on the beach).

Absolutely devastated about poor little Olivia, half the site was talking about the incident all week. Her mum is going to spend the rest of her life wishing she hadn't opened that door, my heart is breaking for her. Not surprised Truff ignored it all but still disgusted by her.

I bought this shower gel the other week, remind you of anyone? 🤔 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Need to catch up, I’m pages behind. Can’t believe what has happened in our city this week 😔

Had a quick look on her insta - she looks like Hulk Hogan with that red vest and bandana on!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like truff has got the tattle message and taken the headscarf off, after clearly reading on here about the state of her looking like Hulk Hogan! 😂😜

The two photos must only be minutes apart because she has the same plate in front of her with clearly the same glass/amount of wine 😂

8D0D06C3-26D5-44FC-9FC9-E124C6ACE819.jpeg
37ED5EEA-21CE-4D14-A91E-C450163E8EFF.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
KHM is a part time contortionist. Nawwww, I admit I used to fold myself in half to make myself appear smaller, then I grew up....
Shes gonna crease in half is she does that anymore
Who is the soft twit taking these photos. yeah Mr fkn Makeup, have a word soft lad and sort it for your child to have some fun and stop fucken enabling Truff.

Reactions: 25
what a bleeping tit and weird picture🤣🤣🤣..

What’s she look like at all just stood randomly in the middle of people - posing like that with her leg, bleeping odd ball

71D9F905-02C6-4FB2-860E-89AA7E2075C4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Who is the soft twit taking these photos. yeah Mr fkn Makeup, have a word soft lad and sort it for your child to have some fun and stop fucken enabling Truff.
It’s Olive 😂😂😂

what a bleeping tit and weird picture🤣🤣🤣..

What’s she look like at all just stood randomly in the middle of people - posing like that with her leg, bleeping odd ball

View attachment 1530161
Her quaver toes are curling over the edge

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.