Katie Hayes #152 Just when we thought she couldn't be anymore pathetic, here she comes with Kates Asfetik

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also how sad sat in Italy, in a restaurant responding to Tattle 🤯🤣

What the duck does she look like hahahahaha
I’m sure she did have a better day than me truff…a mole check at the hospital and also worrying about my upcoming thyroid cancer op. bleeping witch.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Lydia Bright was in Italy & Loretta was eating a bowl of muscles & now Olive loves calamari ! Love how she's trying to convince us she's having the best time whilst checking out Tattle sad witch 😂 Try letting a holiday be about Olive having the best time,with the other kids & not being a pretentious witch & hoping that you've found the perfect spot for him too propose !!! She's definitely going too force him this time 😂😂😂

Reactions: 15
I’m sure she did have a better day than me truff…a mole check at the hospital and also worrying about my upcoming thyroid cancer op. bleeping witch.
I was going to say try not to worry but thats the most stupidist thing anyone said ever. I had thyroid cancer 20+ years ago had a thyroidectomy and Im still here to tell the tale although with a different sounding voice than before. So much has been learnt since I had it and Im sure you will receive the best treatment available. Any questions just ask love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I bet Truffs fuming because she knows he can't propose now with us trolls being one step ahead and foiling their plans 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lydia Bright was in Italy & Loretta was eating a bowl of muscles & now Olive loves calamari ! Love how she's trying to convince us she's having the best time whilst checking out Tattle sad witch 😂 Try letting a holiday be about Olive having the best time,with the other kids & not being a pretentious witch & hoping that you've found the perfect spot for him too propose !!! She's definitely going too force him this time 😂😂😂
100% the next holiday is going to be Benidorm cause she’s been reading here.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.