Katie Hayes #152 Just when we thought she couldn't be anymore pathetic, here she comes with Kates Asfetik

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep truff! That’s definitely the face of a child having ‘a hell of a better day’ than us 😂😂😂😂

I’d hate to see her poor expression if she was having a tit time. Why is she not splashing around in the water with an illumanious bucket and spade and ice cream sticking her hair to her face? It’s all about you truff and it always has been 😫🥴

E0D75E27-457F-4BE0-8173-68E26723F34A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What is she dressed like 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also why does she document her holiday drink by drink, meal by meal…. She’s so boring. I was away with my gammon last weekend and we hardly took any pictures cos we were having a laugh, talking and sightseeing - she doesn’t put that phone down ever!

Reactions: 30
Let’s entertain her seen as she’s bored and just chat about her disgusting behaviour all day and night 😂😂 Remember kate when you was in the echo kate for your vile behaviour or how your not engaged but delo proposed to his ex hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I shall be presenting my son with his favourite dish at dinner... chicken nougettè with tomato ketchupè garnish. Magnifico *chefs kiss 💋
In our house this evening, the meal of choice will be haricot beans in a rich tomato jus, served on thick white cob and lashings of cows milk butter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I honestly can’t get over how she STILL checks good old tattle, Nevermind while on holiday/brothers wedding!!! if that was me I’d literally never check it and in KHM’s own words live my best life! OBSESSED!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂 she LOVES it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh I bleeping LAAAAAAAVVV it.
Also I don’t believe a word of ‘all her friends and family have seen the ring’
Does anyone else smell something fishy in that tea?

Hey Katie Haaland Hogan…that you hun?

Categorically guarantee Olive’s not having a better day than me. I’m bleeping thousands of miles away from you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Ooooh someone is rattled. Ironically not seen 1 comment about about THE CHILD not being burnt. She's just baiting and disappointed that delos not delivered the diamond...

Yep truff! That’s definitely the face of a child having ‘a hell of a better day’ than us 😂😂😂😂

I’d hate to see her poor expression if she was having a tit time. Why is she not splashing around in the water with an illumanious bucket and spade and ice cream sticking her hair to her face? It’s all about you truff and it always has been 😫🥴

View attachment 1529653
Also KHM, my day is going quite well thanks. Finished work, had a really positive productive day in work and feeling positive about a promotion.

Made our evening meal dish on my lunch break, put a wash on. Ready to sign off for a weekend with my HUSBAND in our 4 bed semi with 2 living rooms...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
She's a proper horror isn't she !!! bleeping state of her with that scarf on her head. She tries so hard the absolute little victim !!

Poor Olive , another restaurant whilst mummy and daddy are on the ale , it is terrible ! Feel sorry for that kid.

Reactions: 18
She really isn’t having a better day than us but cause she’s sat posting step by step on Instagram to PROVE she is and reading tattle least if we were all on holiday with out family we would be enjoying it not on tattle and Instagram every 2 mins

Reactions: 16
She's a proper horror isn't she !!! bleeping state of her with that scarf on her head. She tries so hard the absolute little victim !!

Poor Olive , another restaurant whilst mummy and daddy are on the ale , it is terrible ! Feel sorry for that kid.
Be fair. Delo is on alcohol free beer, so he’s hardly living his best life right now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ive had a great day. I am married, been out with friends and own a 3 bed house with 2 living rooms and actual bed rooms- it’s been made even better when logining into Instagram and seeing someone who isn’t bothered by the trolls CONSTANTLY mentioning the trolls. You are in a beautiful place, at someone’s wedding (not holiday!) enjoy it! Also I have had a better day than Olive too. Ive had an ice cream at the beach sooooo I know which she would rather do. Trade in the the fish dish for an ice cream and making sandcastles. Bore off Kate with your scarf on. Feel ashamed for them. #AreYouEngagedYet?

Reactions: 19
I am convinced she is a paid member of Tattle staff just to drive traffic here, she can't be real 🤣. How can she be having the BEST time but can't resist reading on here 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.