Katie Hayes #152 Just when we thought she couldn't be anymore pathetic, here she comes with Kates Asfetik

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re in the back. The photos of the fire pit have been edited as in real life the white paint is all up the black fence hahahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So trolls just been to get my makeup done by a girl i’ve never used before as my girl is on holiday. She only whipped out Kates homies brushes for my face, the hair was literally falling off then onto my face and my makeup was literally so cakey which never happens. I had to tell the girl as the hair was literally everywhere and she was so embarrassed, said she’d got the brushes to try and I was the first person and she lashed them and done my face again. Sent her straight to the wiki after her saying ‘that btec Kim Woodburn who made them brushes is clearly tit🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Can’t wait for the sped up reel and slow mo shots of the zoomed out garden and black shed of doom

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.