Katie Hayes #152 Just when we thought she couldn't be anymore pathetic, here she comes with Kates Asfetik

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm here for the end of them too. I'm slowly unfollowong all "big" accounts and people who make me go "urgh".
Example I follow Fashionbugblog who I used to love her content, now she's constantly just posting bargain shirts for like £400. It's all so vulgar!
I've followed Olivia Bowen for a while, never really got the ick from her. Then she has the child, posts body confident tit and less then 4 weeks later she is in the gym with all the sycophants saying "wow you look unreal" and she's all "I'm not where I wanna be but will be" duck OFF. No bleeping job except to look the best they can. I'm done with the lot or them. I'm a 35 year old woman and my kids bleeping love me as a role model because I'm as real as it gets about life. I bleeping hate them all. "Life is crap" duck off then KHM deactivate and live your crappy life. Because us trolls on here, we are actually living sound lives. Just sounding 30 seconds a day laughing at youse

Screaming 😂😂😂 look at Naomi's Arl Fella going the races like a Parma Violet 😂😂😂 thinks he's the dogs bollocks that one doesn't he hahahahahaa.
Ringer of her dad isn't she. He gives me 7 shades of ick. Who the duck bedded him.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Screaming 😂😂😂 look at Naomi's Arl Fella going the races like a Parma Violet 😂😂😂 thinks he's the dogs bollocks that one doesn't he hahahahahaa.
He's a bleeping head that fella. Imagine that was your dad wouldn't your 9 toes just be curling like duck at how embarrassing he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I've followed Olivia Bowen for a while, never really got the ick from her. Then she has the child, posts body confident tit and less then 4 weeks later she is in the gym with all the sycophants saying "wow you look unreal" and she's all "I'm not where I wanna be but will be" duck OFF. No bleeping job except to look the best they can. I'm done with the lot or them. I'm a 35 year old woman and my kids bleeping love me as a role model because I'm as real as it gets about life. I bleeping hate them all. "Life is crap" duck off then KHM deactivate and live your crappy life. Because us trolls on here, we are actually living sound lives. Just sounding 30 seconds a day laughing at youse

Ringer of her dad isn't she. He gives me 7 shades of ick. Who the duck bedded him.
Just seen Olivia advertising juice with vitamins, for ages 4-12… your kid is only a baby! How can you advertise that?!

All KHM will be able to advertise with Olive soon is baby dentures before her adult teeth come in when she keeps giving her juice in a bottle or walk around with a fruit shoot bottle in her mouth.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Has she not even posted any stories?! (I've blocked her so only take a peep if I'm being nosey then reblock 😃). She'll be staying quiet to get the huns all worried then get them all growling come 7pm Sunday when she does her giant goggled dirty hoodie rant 🥱🥱🥱. I really hope her asfetics 'career' is over before it begins, the thought of her injecting unsuspecting customers is terrifying.

Reactions: 23
Has she not even posted any stories?! (I've blocked her so only take a peep if I'm being nosey then reblock 😃). She'll be staying quiet to get the huns all worried then get them all growling come 7pm Sunday when she does her giant goggled dirty hoodie rant 🥱🥱🥱. I really hope her asfetics 'career' is over before it begins, the thought of her injecting unsuspecting customers is terrifying.
Not a sausage finger in sight

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm here for the end of them too. I'm slowly unfollowong all "big" accounts and people who make me go "urgh".
Example I follow Fashionbugblog who I used to love her content, now she's constantly just posting bargain shirts for like £400. It's all so vulgar!
I’d love there to be a national unfollow influencers day. Can you imagine the tantrums and feet stamping behind closed doors 😅🤣. I’ve started to unfollow lots of them as majority are just fake. It was interesting when it started happening but everyone is an influencer now.

Kate has NO chance ever growing her followers without having to buy lots of bots. I can’t wait for the day insta does the big delete like last time on all the bots. I’d bet she’d lose a good percentage of ‘followers’

Reactions: 25
It’s Olives party this weekend
Here’s some animals in the front garden 🤷🏼‍♀️
4ED7D35B-5FCD-4608-93DB-30709ADBDF0B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
The Woman is demented. What a sad bleeping existence that she has to put her IG on Private because it’s her Daughter’s Birthday Party. Who the duck is Alice, move over who the duck is Olive? It’s not like it’s a A List Celeb that pictures go for hundreds of thousands, it’s only OHD from The Wirral, the one whose Mother is a sad, pathetic, immature, gobby, selfish bleep. The Kid is going to be as bad as her Mother.

Nobody else mentioned this but they went to a Zoo or somewhere a few weeks back. Olive got a book at the end, she was with her Father as the silly bleep was videoing, when the book was handed to Olive she snatched it, and she was shouting say Thank You and I thought then just like her Mother. I hope and I mean this that I’m proved wrong and I’m get my eye wiped, there is nothing worse than a kid with no manners. Truff, you don’t even have to pay for manners, they come free so there is no excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Something is deffo brewing. There’s no way Kate can hire the classic instagrammable white bouncy castle and not post about it

Reactions: 24
Olive will be ten by the time they’ve finished celebrating her 2nd birthday silly little twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Is Olive’s party in the front garden and kitchen then - As the only two semi-usable spaces in her home?

That’s a bit of a comedown from Olive Fest 2021. No wonder she’s gone privet.

• Haha
Is Olive’s party in the front garden and kitchen then - As the only two semi-usable spaces in her home?

That’s a bit of a comedown from Olive Fest 2021. No wonder she’s gone privet.
I think they’re in the back too, just got the farm set up in the front 🐐

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.