Katie Hayes #152 Just when we thought she couldn't be anymore pathetic, here she comes with Kates Asfetik

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be back down the Police Station naming all her alleged Trolls. (We haven’t had that tale for a while, that’s because it hasn’t fitted her narrative).

We will get the stalking tale, (Bullshit or the least you would do is protect your reason. It’s natural instinct to protect your Child), the MH tale (which is an absolute bleeping disgrace to genuine people who suffer, I find this outrageous that she can even come out with it or even put herself in the same category. You’re MH is self inflicted, you bring it all on yourself).

The Troll tale, every single bleeping tale she can make up to blame every one else except the one and only person and thing it always boils down too - You, you Silly bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Do we think this is because of backlash for the pregnancy and engagement shite yesterday?
Nah she couldn’t care less. She probably just wants to get pissed and can’t be arsed to police all her accounts and tattle so has gone private.
She will be back park time Sunday with a reel of a bummed Sunday dinner and big O in an awful outfit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
People don't believe me when I say that I don't really watch TV but follow the many journeys of an arrogant, unpalatable, has- been MUA with a victim complex on the Internet because it just has all the drama and more. Seriously, script writers could not make this tit up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s taking a super allowed social media break, to bring in the harvest from her unfinished garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I reckon she’s just gone private so people get curious and request to follow her. she’s losing followers all the time these days, not even troll rants work

Reactions: 35
I agree with previous poster- she’s probably gone private to try and up her follower count before it goes down past the thousand mark x

Reactions: 23
Whole family from the top down look like they’ve got foetal alcohol syndrome

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Just catching up.

Didn’t she say last week that these amazing non-surgical face lift are the absolute best alternative to going under the knife / fillers?

So why is she training in fillers and aesthetics? To offer people services she doesn’t believe in? Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.