Katie Hayes #152 Just when we thought she couldn't be anymore pathetic, here she comes with Kates Asfetik

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know roughly what thread I can read about the racist tweets?

Reactions: 2
A little early for my 7.17 shift...
It's, oh, so quiet
Shhhh Shhhh
It's, oh, so still
Shhhh SShhhh
we're all alone
Shhh Shhh
And so peaceful until
THE NEXT TROLL RANT! 👹

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Just re reading the wiki.
page 1- the editing, the ring door bell, The scan picture, the rainbow shower, messaging the company Delo stole pictures from saying ‘he’s said sorry, have you never made a mistake? I don’t give you permission to use our conversation’ the brass neck of these pair!
I’m only one page frigging 1!

I actually can not get over the things on the wiki. Everytime I read it I am shocked. Everyday this woman lies, makes bad choices and replies to people with you’re a troll, I feel sorry for you blah blah blah. Blocked
Having a difference of opinion or calling you out is not people being trolls.
Scary world we live in. Should not be allowed a platform if you have a wiki this big!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
This could be the end of KHM.

I wonder if there’ll be a Chazza-esque plead for trolls to leave her alone, or whether she’s actually heeded some advice and has cut her losses, quitting the gram?

Reactions: 21
There’s definitely a troll rant incoming on Sunday evening. Kate is so predictable,no new content, no one wants to work with her. All she’s got are the trolls.
I wonder what they’ve done now? Maybe sent her a letter again,messaged her,the list is endless.
I wonder why she threw away her part of Oh Darlin’?
Does anyone know how much money she makes? It can’t be enough can to maintain a home & bills etc and I can’t see Delo earning that much as he’s tit at his work.

Reactions: 24
This could be the end of KHM.

I wonder if there’ll be a Chazza-esque plead for trolls to leave her alone, or whether she’s actually heeded some advice and has cut her losses, quitting the gram?
I think we are watching the beginning of the end for her. She's struggling to be relevant in anyway. We've pipped her to the post with everything and she has zero interesting content. Olive isn't bringing in the likes because guess what, she's a normal 2 year old SHOCKER and most of us have kids of our own or kids in the family. She has tried everything for the garden to rejuvenate her interior account, but all it has done is highlight how shockingly self absorbed Olives parents are ... a firepit and jacuzzi area, but no swing set for Olive OH YEAH she got a veg patch. She's irrelevant and people are bored. I'm here for the end of influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think we are watching the beginning of the end for her. She's struggling to be relevant in anyway. We've pipped her to the post with everything and she has zero interesting content. Olive isn't bringing in the likes because guess what, she's a normal 2 year old SHOCKER and most of us have kids of our own or kids in the family. She has tried everything for the garden to rejuvenate her interior account, but all it has done is highlight how shockingly self absorbed Olives parents are ... a firepit and jacuzzi area, but no swing set for Olive OH YEAH she got a veg patch. She's irrelevant and people are bored. I'm here for the end of influencers
I'm here for the end of them too. I'm slowly unfollowong all "big" accounts and people who make me go "urgh".
Example I follow Fashionbugblog who I used to love her content, now she's constantly just posting bargain shirts for like £400. It's all so vulgar!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I wonder what’s going on with her? She didn’t give a duck when her racist tweets surfaced, I can’t see her going into hiding cos we found pics of her learning how to take blood.
She’s defo plotting something.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.