Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
If all the trolls on these threads unfollowed her Instagram, she would be fucked

I done a course with her a few years ago (no judgement AND DONT ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE) and she covered about 30 mins of social media tips, 7pm was her prime time for advertising and content.

spoiled sport

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Heretolurk321

In light of what’s happened in Liverpool, especially the gorgeous baby girl Olivia, I’m begging you all to email flannels and let them know what a vile homophobic racist dog she is!! Let’s all wipe that big smug look off her balloon face. The whole city is in utter shock and grieving, then that twat is coming over her bumming fucking all kinds and then smugly parading it in everyone’s face. Narrrr get to fuck fat chops. My heart is broke for their families 💔
Have you got an email for them im
Not from anywhere near there but I’ll do it xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
Lydia Bright was in Italy & Loretta was eating a bowl of muscles & now Olive loves calamari ! Love how she's trying to convince us she's having the best time whilst checking out Tattle sad Bitch 😂 Try letting a holiday be about Olive having the best time,with the other kids & not being a pretentious Bitch & hoping that you've found the perfect spot for him too propose !!! She's definitely going too force him this time 😂😂😂
100% the next holiday is going to be Benidorm cause she’s been reading here.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Burrito88

VIP Member
Why has someone not reported her for it yet? Namely the neighbour who's windows been blocked 😅
It’s been discussed on here before, but the neighbour shouldn’t have put a window there on the boundary line. Should have only been an external wall.

slidders

Chatty Member
FUCKING HOWLING 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She looks like a Geriatric pensioner in Madeira in that green cozzie and that string shirt...no actual words.

I bet you can smell her fanny when she trails past you on her latest (24 hour) holiday
Rab C Nesbit vibes.

• Haha