Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
I’ve sold loads on vinted, same as you washed, ironed & presented nicely to my buyer & I get good reviews because it if that! Only problem is if you don’t have a printer (mine broke recently)to do the labels it’s a nightmare because the buyer pre-pays the postage
Just to add to this @Dramalama78, I really love Vinted - compared to depop you don’t lose out on any fees like you did on there. The buyer pays a fee I think but you get what you sell it for! I always try and get people to buy by evri or the post lockers or yodel as the royal mail postage amount never seems to cover what you’re actually sending as it ends up being small parcel and vinted only seems to give £2.15.

Reactions: 7
I thought the same. She's read here, panicked because she's been called out, had a quick search on the hashtags and posted as soon as she could BUT still got it wrong which I think is even worse. She's an absolute horror. If she hadn't been called out here, she would have posted FA. Doesn't actually give a shiny shite.
yes 100%

• Heart

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
I’ve been following the echo since the kate article, but all I’d seen daily were reports of people being stabbed and shot. 2 people in 2 days. Sickening.
London is horrendous now too, so many muggings and attacks inMayfair and Knightsbridge, areas you'd typically visit when on a shopping trip or weekend break etc... I'm actually scared to go back seeing all the latest videos that have come out!!

It terrifies me that it's just going to get worst and worst.

• Sad
  • Heart

Leodog19

VIP Member
Philly long fingers and Holly are currently doing their house up. I bet it’s going to be immaculate and finished off properly. Kate will be seething & stalking their pages from a few burner account
Y u call him philly long fingers 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you defo need a printer for Vinted? Can you use a printer from a phone? I’m not very technical 🙈 wouldn’t want to risk connecting works laptop for it.
Truff eats Italian food in Italy, pass it on 😬
Couldn’t think of anything else this early soz

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Who's the Holly B doll you folks talk of? Just being nosey!

Shes well been jibbed by someone as a freebie and doing all this to prove a point to them, defo why she went private