Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

9Pine

VIP Member
I don't get that window at all who put it in and who authorised it. It looks into each other's house very bizare
The window is her window and the neighbours will have the same. It’s a square bay window and there will have been a boundary fence between the two semis.

Reactions: 4

Sue Ellen

Do you defo need a printer for Vinted? Can you use a printer from a phone? I’m not very technical 🙈 wouldn’t want to risk connecting works laptop for it.
Truff eats Italian food in Italy, pass it on 😬
Couldn’t think of anything else this early soz
Yeah you definitely do need a printer, I think you can connect from your phone depending on your printer. Only other option is to set your postage to yodel only but then you need a drop off point locally & they print off the label

Reactions: 3

Ashleygardens

Chatty Member
Upton isn’t posh. It’s surrounded by council estates (Beechwood, Noctorum, Woodchurch, also not far away from Moreton) Upton McDonald’s used to have to have a bouncer because of antisocial behaviour (not sure if they still do)
Not too far from Birkenhead (like 10-15 mins)
Not like the Chester Upton then? 👀

Leodog19

VIP Member
Guys what she means is… not one person would give her it for free ha ha ha ha so she had to put her hand in her pocket go shopping and do it for herself 🤣🤣 well how the mighty has fallen hey!

Good work gals over the past 3 years showing everyone that these horrible begging homophobic racist vile cunts can be pulled up on there dirty shit they do. 🙌🙌🙌
Looks shit🤣🤣

• Haha