Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsc2b

There’s no planning application on Wirral council website so I reckon they’ve done it without planning permission and that’s why so haphazard
Why has someone not reported her for it yet? Namely the neighbour who's windows been blocked 😅

Reactions: 5

Leodog19

VIP Member
The cat litter 🙈 is everywhere thought was just the fire pit area but it's all over the back

And Mats had a glow up new hair and new platform sandals for us all to destroy 😂😂
At least olive got pink on

The cat litter 🙈 is everywhere thought was just the fire pit area but it's all over the back

And Mats had a glow up new hair and new platform sandals for us all to destroy 😂😂
How skinny does she look in that picture 🥴🥴🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry to jump in like you are trip advisor I’m catching up and saw this message, what’s heswall Neston & Wallasey like? Iv no clue about up here not been here long and wanting to move to one of these places
I love Heswall, a lot of people won’t like the snobbery and there’s no getting away from the snobs here 🤣
In Neston everyone has married their cousin and has 9 toes. Wallasey, think I’ve only been there for B&Q once.
The nice areas are considered to be Burton, puddington, willaston, Thornton hough, gayton, Heswall, caldy, and some of west Kirby. But that’s reflected in the house prices too.
There’s probably lots of other areas that aren’t bad to live in, and you’ll get more for your money x
Oh and hoylake used to be too, not sure now though

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wallasey is alright. I live in Wallasey and people are really friendly. Yes, you get the occasional wrong’un, but that’s true anywhere. Good transportation links too!
I like Pensby and Heswall, but the Heswallites can be too much! Think Sunday drivers everyday (but standing in the way in Tesco…)
I agree and I live there. A lot of old money here and some of the older people do look down on you if you’re not driving round in an Aston Martin or a car of similar value. However, you get that in most of the areas considered to be posh tbh.
There’s defo positives and negatives about everywhere, and the Wirral is very small so you’re never far from anywhere else.

Jodevo

Yes they thought it would happen but it’s not been confirmed that it defo is happening.

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
Noooooo fuck off… haha! Nice to see you took my rec! I’m dead! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
maybe things have changed but youdon’t have to book, it’s a beach pizzeria.
The credit card will have melted !
I asked the gammon how much our bill was and he thinks it was about €80 for 2 pizza and 2 beers. So def the most expensive pizza I’ve ever had. So his knows how much her bill was the greedy heffer!

It was me sweetheart!!! 🤣🥰
Genius. You are.

• Heart