Katie Hayes #151 Rumour has it Haaland is getting engaged what a shame it’s all been staged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie dimick in the making

Reactions: 3
Alan Titmarsh

Reactions: 9
Hi guyzzzzzzz

Is she engaged yet?
Heyyyyy. Not engaged but scored for City at the weekend. Also landscaped the garden and planning her allotment. Planting everything now and it will be ready to eat in September. Olive is singing to it in Spanish- that’s why it grows quicker

Reactions: 44
This Absolutely correct

Reactions: 7
Least she has sort of said she doesn’t own a salon

so grateful for my life
If she’d thought it through, she could’ve owned the salon, had others working there and kept the money rolling in while she spent precious time with her reason.

Reactions: 24
Heyyyyy. Not engaged but scored for City at the weekend. Also landscaped the garden and planning her allotment. Planting everything now and it will be ready to eat in September. Olive is singing to it in Spanish- that’s why it grows quicker
Thank you for the recap my love x

Reactions: 8
Remind me how many kids this unemployed woman has? “Survival mode”

Reactions: 19
The Hallard Titmarsh Makeups are off to IKEA. She may buy some plastic plants and claim her stuff has grown #GardenJourneyForMyFerrelReason

Reactions: 27
The Hallard Titmarsh Makeups are off to IKEA. She may buy some plastic plants and claim her stuff has grown #GardenJourneyForMyFerrelReason
Lovely trip in 30 degree heat. So what, 50 degrees in the van? Could you be arsed.

Reactions: 16
Gorgeous sunshine and these selfish whoppers are dragging Big O out in the van on a ‘family trip’ to Warrington to fucking IKEA… these plums have no fucking idea. Make the most of the weather you dick. Get a paddling pool out in the garden rather than dragging her to ikea in a van with no air con….

I hope she has one big fuck off tantrum too and meltdown in the middle of IKEA

Reactions: 37
Oh I agree! Haaland would give her right arm to be in peps position financially and career wise
And Pep seems to bin off work whenever she feels like (fair enough if you can), so Truff would love to be in that position.

In fact, Pep probably had to go to work all the time when she was there, to keep an eye on her/get things done/fix fuck ups.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.