Katie Hayes #150 I am Kate Haaland Makeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst we're at it with cars.... I can reveal that I no longer even own a car. I was paying £300 in total each month (which was within my means) but I realised with working from home etc, it was an absolute waste of money plus I got a nice sum for my car. I'm now saving a few extra hundred plus the extra I got.

The money I save goes towards paying off my mortgage and nice holidays. Happy Times!
Same here I bought a banger just for the odd time hubby isn't home and I need to taxi kids about. Best decision ever, pays for weekend away every few months and massively reduces my mortgage. Happy days 😃

Reactions: 8
I know we joke about it but I need to know what the black shed is for. She’s sat having a cuppa and just looking at it? Hahahaha wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know we joke about it but I need to know what the black shed is for. She’s sat having a cuppa and just looking at it? Hahahaha wtf
I’ve said before but it was never intended to be a shed. It was supposed to be a outdoor theatre/seating area. When the trolls ruined the reveal mid way through it’s build she told him to just turn it into a shed. (She was copying another influencer and was called out for it)
This is why it’s massive and on her doorstep. Why would you build a shed THERE - you wouldn’t. It must remind her of us every time she looks at it 🤣🤣 she literally got Delo to turn it onto a shed just to prove us wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve said before but it was never intended to be a shed. It was supposed to be a outdoor theatre/seating area. When the trolls ruined the reveal mid way through it’s built she told him to just turn it into a shed. Which is why it’s massive and on her doorstep. Why would you build a shed THERE - you wouldn’t. It must remind her of us every time she looks at it 🤣🤣
Ohh tit I have read this now I think about it! Hahaha so what’s inside it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ohh tit I have read this now I think about it! Hahaha so what’s inside it?
Probably everything that was once in the garage she knocked down to turn into a corridor of a livingroom. Because she turned her actual livingroom into a wardrobe.

Remember when she got a sofa gifted? Ah them were the days eh Kate.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I reckon because her garden has been slated that much on here & when she’s had 1 of her mental elf breakdowns she’s sobbed to her family about the garden & someone has loaned them the money. Why wouldn’t it have been done 2 years ago before/as their reason was born.. she may stay in the house more now & not be up & out by 7:30am for a Starbucks

Reactions: 19
Regardless of wether it's a Shed/ outdoor 'Cinerma' you'd of just had it moved while all the work was being done wouldn't you?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Totally agree if you’ve young kids it should be for the kids. She’s so selfish it’s unreal. I was a single mum for a few years and had the tiniest yard my reasons couldn’t do anything in. My partner and I bought a new build 2 years ago and the garden is huge. All that’s in it for us is a nice corner sofa to watch the kids playing footy or on their trampoline etc. That garden is a death trap for a 2 year old I honestly can’t believe her sometimes yano

Reactions: 16
Didn’t realise how dangerous those tiles actually were until now. I’ve never seen anyone tile their garden. I guess I only know people with common sense.

Reactions: 19
I no what ur saying but I can't see her telling them at the hen party as they would tel her u can't do that at someone else wedding

Kate’s the type of girl in the group that you just let her chat tit and watch her go. comedy value all the way
She wouldn’t listen anyway would she
She’ll be grabbing the mic off the top table at the very least but can imagine she wouldn’t think twice about an engagement at her

She's one horrible bleep. Nothing in that garden is for Olive and there will be no space for a trampoline or duck all. The only bouncing Big O will be doing is bouncing her head off the tiles when she goes flying on them in the rain
howling!
I was just thinking the other day when I seen the seating area, bet it’ll cost more to fit and fabric the cushions for that than owt else, then the lazy witch will never store them properly. Honestly, I love being able to see through all this tit because yeah,a new garden is nice and all but this woman will never keep it in shape so don’t anybody worry yourselves. She’s a stinking woman and by the time summer rolls round next year her garden will be fit for duck all and she’ll have to pay for all the cushions etc over again. Anything that can weather, she’ll leave it to get fucked. Plus she’ll use it max. Twice so what’s thefucking point

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I was on her interior page earlier and the actual difference in the size of her garden in her pics compared to the ones the company’s doing the work tag her in is night and day trying to make her garden look the size of wembley 😂

she’s apparently so happy and content with everything she has but everything does proves how unhappy she is if she really likes her garden then why make it look better than it is just for the gram 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This gets me every time 🤣🤣🤣 ….. full blown lies on Delamere Group ⚰⚰⚰
"For long items such as dresses or Kates face".
Absolute simpletons the pair of them.
Sitting on her decking enjoying the sun and the view.....oh hang on.....they're behind the black shed of doom which is the actual view.
That poor child, young enough to be having a lo Ely time in the garden but can't because simpleton 1 and simpleton 2 want to show off.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She won’t ever get rid of that shed becasue she knows we will howl over it 😂 the same way she won’t ever convert the fliming room back to a living room because she won’t ever ever admit to being wrong 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.