Katie Hayes #150 I am Kate Haaland Makeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So dangerous all this mental health ā€œadviceā€. Itā€™s not that easy for those with genuine mental health issues. Sometimes you CANā€™T change how you feel by having a coffee and a walk, because you have a chemical imbalance. Missed the IVF stuff because I canā€™t watch the rambling stories. Ay Carumba.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So dangerous all this mental health ā€œadviceā€. Itā€™s not that easy for those with genuine mental health issues. Sometimes you CANā€™T change how you feel by having a coffee and a walk, because you have a chemical imbalance. Missed the IVF stuff because I canā€™t watch the rambling stories. Ay Carumba.
The only advice anyone should be givingā€¦ speak to your doctor or another health care professional.

Delo thought he hit the big leagues with Kate, she had the training academy, busy on IG, popular, online trainings, she was promoting his business endeavours tooā€¦ wtf has happened?

she lost it all to vlog her days, partner with Home Bargains and become a wedding MUA?

was Cheryl the brains behind it all then? Used Kate for her followers then ditched her when she was no use?

Reactions: 30
The only advice anyone should be givingā€¦ speak to your doctor or another health care professional.

Delo thought he hit the big leagues with Kate, she had the training academy, busy on IG, popular, online trainings, she was promoting his business endeavours tooā€¦ wtf has happened?

she lost it all to vlog her days, partner with Home Bargains and become a wedding MUA?

was Cheryl the brains behind it all then? Used Kate for her followers then ditched her when she was no use?
I think this is exactly what happened. I think pep head has encouraged her to sell up shop and pursue an influencer ā€œcareerā€, selling her a dream I think she knew full well wouldnā€™t happenā€¦

Reactions: 33
I think this is exactly what happened. I think pep head has encouraged her to sell up shop and pursue an influencer ā€œcareerā€, selling her a dream I think she knew full well wouldnā€™t happenā€¦
Kate is still liking the oh Darlin posts, bet sheā€™s fuming to have let it goā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kate is still liking the oh Darlin posts, bet sheā€™s fuming to have let it goā€¦
itā€™s all very strange, like she never mentioned she had sold her part and still to this day ignores questions on her live when people ask, wonder are her and Cheryl still friends

I bet Cheryl is laughing her head off, kate gave up oh darlin for the influencer life and now look at her

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
itā€™s all very strange, like she never mentioned she had sold her part and still to this day ignores questions on her live when people ask, wonder are her and Cheryl still friends

I bet Cheryl is laughing her head off, kate gave up oh darlin for the influencer life and now look at her
Maybe Cheryl paid her off and made her sign an NDA in the process, probably why she canā€™t say a word for or against her/the salon.

Reactions: 15

Tattle came along and finished her šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just scrolling Tik Tok (got a day off) and came across a video about an account called Wren Eleanor. Not sure if anyone has seen this but itā€™s actually so scary. Random people saving videos of a 3 year old, making weird comments and just being totally odd. If you take anything away from tattle today Kate- keep your child safe and off social media.

Reactions: 15
Maybe Cheryl paid her off and made her sign an NDA in the process, probably why she canā€™t say a word for or against her/the salon.
I always find it weird how she constantly shares availability for oh darlin girls

Reactions: 14
Good Morning Worldā€¦ā€¦ Pulling up to the Upton Maccies drive thru likeā€¦.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Catching up after returning from an actual week long holiday. Why is Kate Haaland Makeup out and about with her cup, phone and only one earring in? Truff the scruff.
Having an open top cup outside proper gives me the ick. Imagine all the dirt and flies that could end up in it and youā€™re drinking from it šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Having an open top cup outside proper gives me the ick. Imagine all the dirt and flies that could end up in it and youā€™re drinking from it šŸ¤¢
I always think this when she posts these videos, thereā€™s a reason for outdoor covered mugs šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 14
She thinks the cup makes her look ā€œrelatable ā€œ makes her look daft more like

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Doesnā€™t read tattle but wouldnā€™t have any content otherwise as she spends her life addressing whatā€™s been said on here

Hi Kate āœŒ

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.