Katie Hayes #150 I am Kate Haaland Makeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the very least they could transform the black shed of doom and turn it into a playhouse for Olive. Paint it white then paint a mural on it of some flowers, bees, birds etc.
Put some planters around it so she can grow some flowers and vegetables. Stick a trellis on one side to grow some flowers up it.
The list is endless and it would look a hell of a lot prettier than it does now! It currently looks like a construction site welfare unit.

Inside it can be done out pretty cheaply, and she can have a proper space to play instead of being stuck in the kitchen corner.

Olive just loves animals, why not get her a rabbit or a couple of Guinea pigs?

Now I’m no interior design exspect but it’s not hard to come up with something a 2 year old would absolutely love!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I have a question, is it dreamy???? Thanks for keep on posting the updates. I definitely feel better about my life today as hers is a complete state.

Reactions: 4
She’s deffo verging on a drinking problem. She’s always having a bev and even drank while pregnant, I reckon she’s got an issue with it. Alkies aren’t always obvious ones who are lying in gutters outside the pub. “Wine mums” are much much worse 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 49
KHM making out she's an international MUA.... girl it was your cousins wedding makeup in Greece & it's your sister in laws in Italy.... top blagger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Sad state of affairs when you revolve your garden revamp around being instagramable & to compete with Holly B rather than being safe and functional for your toddler !!
Even more ridiculous when you consider that garden’s main feature (as far as she is concerned) is a fire-pit tribute to a vacuous programme that’s only on TV once a year for a couple of weeks and is so poisonous that it’s contributed to the deaths of three people. I’m not sure that’s the garden feature most people would strive towards.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Up until my kids were 4&8 we lived in a flat with only a communal garden, we still only rent but now my kids have a garden and I honestly still can't get over it, and we've had it 3 years, they spend so much time out there, we have paddling pool, swing ball, goals, basketball. My brother recently moved from a flat to a house with a garden and I honestly felt like crying that my nieces 5&10 now also have a garden. If you're privileged enough to be able to provide a garden for your kids and you choose not to then you are a shite parent. Poor Olive misses out on so much, and they have such a good sized garden, it's disgraceful her parents always put themselves first.

(Disclaimer, I said "privileged" and "choose". I know not everyone can afford a home with a garden, or have circumstances that allow, my comment is not aimed at those people. Before RR Gate becomes Garden gate)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
She is another level… greece and Italy wedding. Either one- do not get engaged- it is not your day!

Reactions: 10
KHM making out she's an international MUA.... girl it was your cousins wedding makeup in Greece & it's your sister in laws in Italy.... top blagger 😂
It’s like saying your a MUA if you do your mates make up before a night out.
Have a day off Truff it must exhausting being you.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Omg that reel 😂😂😂😂😂
You’ve got one job Kate and you can’t even do that. She’s used the audio from another girl advertising the collection mascara and it’s not even timed yet so she’s not fully applied the mascara before says we’re obsessed, then there’s a random clip at end with no audio 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She really believes she is some bespoke special human doesn't she. An elite mua going international...you're doing your sister in law to be make up which happens to be in Italy. Get a grip.

Re the drinking - she has a problem in the making. I've seen it many times and the result of long term drinking can be seen in both of her parents (skin, eyes etc)

Lastly, that reel/awful excuse of an AD, why is a robot man talking over the music and why does the sound cut out. Everything she does is so tit.

Reactions: 25
Guys, I’m trying to find Truff and Haaland in a side-by-side because Mr YR has asked “can you show me that big makeup fella you talk about on Tattle and how they compare to Haaland?”

I can only find the one with the Burberry. Are there any other side-by-sides knocking about?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mcannot wait for the day that house is up for sale, if I bought that the first thing I would do is take a hammer to the pretentious bleeping "blert Island firepit". Also how many people is she expecting to come and sit round it? It's built for about 20 people to sit bolt upright on concrete slabs like they're waiting for an appointment. They're all going to get piles....thats what happens when you sit on the floor.....so my mother says anyway 🤷‍♀️🫐🫐🫐

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I mcannot wait for the day that house is up for sale, if I bought that the first thing I would do is take a hammer to the pretentious bleeping "blert Island firepit". Also how many people is she expecting to come and sit round it? It's built for about 20 people to sit bolt upright on concrete slabs like they're waiting for an appointment. They're all going to get piles....thats what happens when you sit on the floor.....so my mother says anyway 🤷‍♀️🫐🫐🫐
The ‘bolt upright’ bit got me good 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Her form on those "snatches" is absolutely horrendous. Her lower back is going to be in bits
Thought the same considering she’s been lifting weights for a while that was terrible form and that mazzy is tit 😂😂😂 nearly 4 thousand views and 34 likes kate it’s tit your lowering your standards for a insta career big time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.