Katie Hayes #150 I am Kate Haaland Makeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olive is going to have a lovely time playing with that bucket and spade on the decking and porcelain tiles

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is Big O having a party she mentioned in one of rambles that she was having another one.
She’s on the sacv for party bags but trying as far a field as London now. Must have fully rinsed all the local company’s only goes for those with low followers. She’s a robbing trampy bastard but your own kids stuff.

Reactions: 19
Anyone else owning up to having a RR?
Ffs no one gives a tit what people on here drive, how big their house is, or how many Chanel espadrilles they own (forgotten that users name)
I was on about Truff and the like, that parade on Instagram like they’ve won the lottery when in reality it couldn’t be further from the truth. Every single thing is purchased purely to show off to others, even if that means remortgaging or paying finance through wegivefinancetodickheads.com at 70% apr or paying for their Balenciaga in weekly instalments at Cricket.
Of course there are people in this world that can afford to splash out £100k cash on a car, believe me I am WELL aware of that.
I find it mind blowing when I see someone driving a car worth in excess of £50k when you know they’re on a £19k salary, paying half of what they earn to rent a car, but parading round like they’re a descendant of Lord whatever of the Wirral.
Anyone can have anything on finance these days, if that’s how they choose to live their life.
That's quite a lengthy post for someone who says they don't care. Not sure we should be turning on each other in here. Just gives validation to the likes of Truff who says we're just a bunch of nasty bitchy jealous trolls. You're entitled to an opinion so are we. This is a gossip forum where we air our opinions about the tit influencers like Truff do and say. Don't think the opinions of strangers we'll never meet should go that deep tbh. Who cares?

Reactions: 8
Garden is nearly done but how much time will she spend in it 🤔 the way of living coming soon she wont be in at all 100% out eating cold breakfast again

I checked the brand carmella they reposted 1 outfit on story, what a waste of a days work hey kate!!

The pr events and gifts have definitely dried up noone wants to work with her and next big event will be a Bridal show again in Sept/Oct

Reactions: 15
was coming on to say exactly this!! Obviously been left unsupervised on a barstool for god knows how long. Absolutely does my head in when mums decide to stop and take a pic of whatever ‘naughty thing’ their child has done (especially in a public place) rather than just tidying up or sorting it out. It’s embarrassing and they don’t even realise it’s a reflection of their parenting skills - not the child. My sister in law frequently takes pics of her 4 year old on the floor in asda having a tantrum (I know all kids do this) but all I can think about is all the people in the back ground of the pic trying to get passed or do their shopping, they must be thinking what a stupid mother stood at the end of the aisle taking pics. So strange, like Kate the other day taking the pics in Starbucks or the coffee shop everywhere instead of just cleaning up. Also what upset me with those pics is, she’s got no colouring books in sight and also it’s a crappy horrible biro, no nice crayons or coloured pens like kids should have. She’s a disgrace. Glad to see the terrible 2’s have started 👍🏼
I thought she had some fancy little play area at the side of the kitchen with a childrens sized table & chairs for her to sit at! And if she’s so worried about mess in her questionably clean house why doesn’t she invest in a crayola no mess colouring set! Why can’t these influencers just let their kids be kids 😤

Yeh, these influenza friendships are so fickle, they’re not solid friendships built on trust and mutual opinions, they’re built on lies and fakery.
I found it strange she didn't re post, especially after she Kate supposedly had social at her door for same thing and did a troll video. Plot twist : KHM is actually charlottes troll and she is jealous of her and rang them on her, that's why she didn't re post 😂

• Haha
Ffs no one gives a tit what people on here drive, how big their house is, or how many Chanel espadrilles they own (forgotten that users name)
I was on about Truff and the like, that parade on Instagram like they’ve won the lottery when in reality it couldn’t be further from the truth. Every single thing is purchased purely to show off to others, even if that means remortgaging or paying finance through wegivefinancetodickheads.com at 70% apr or paying for their Balenciaga in weekly instalments at Cricket.
Of course there are people in this world that can afford to splash out £100k cash on a car, believe me I am WELL aware of that.
I find it mind blowing when I see someone driving a car worth in excess of £50k when you know they’re on a £19k salary, paying half of what they earn to rent a car, but parading round like they’re a descendant of Lord whatever of the Wirral.
Anyone can have anything on finance these days, if that’s how they choose to live their life.
Filthy Rich with the humble surgeon husband 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I don't own a RR and never will. No judgment on anyone who does. But I DO have an electric car and I am mega smug about it as it costs me absolutely feck all to run (no tax, no parking charges, no fuel costs). I'd highly recommend one. Costs me about £7 to charge.

PS it is NOT a Tesla!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sad state of affairs when you revolve your garden revamp around being instagramable & to compete with Holly B rather than being safe and functional for your toddler !!

Reactions: 31
I found it strange she didn't re post, especially after she Kate supposedly had social at her door for same thing and did a troll video. Plot twist : KHM is actually charlottes troll and she is jealous of her and rang them on her, that's why she didn't re post 😂
Charlotte makes Kate look like a model parent, at least Olive is taken out & stimulated poor Noah just sits in the house day in day out getting treated like a performing monkey, gurning like Grandad Les for the camera 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Truff and Sallie Axl both have RR - I do not want anything that those two human cold sores have

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My dad has worked for Jaguar for 30+ years and says they’re the worst cars and won’t get one even with his discount. So everyone stfu 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Is she waiting for the garden to be finished to have a party do you think. When they going to Italy did she say this month. No doubt she will be doing a speech at the wedding cos everything is all about Kate. It's the Kate hayes show in her sad little world

Truff and Sallie Axl both have RR - I do not want anything that those two human cold sores have
It does make me question my life choices to be fair. Bad for the environment too. I'm a dick. Won't do it again. Apologies 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don't own a RR and never will. No judgment on anyone who does. But I DO have an electric car and I am mega smug about it as it costs me absolutely feck all to run (no tax, no parking charges, no fuel costs). I'd highly recommend one. Costs me about £7 to charge.

PS it is NOT a Tesla!
Totally off topic but I want a leccy one next time. I just worry about long journeys. Sorry to derail. Truff is a heffalump #readthewiki

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It does make me question my life choices to be fair. Bad for the environment too. I'm a dick. Won't do it again. Apologies 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Totally off topic but I want a leccy one next time. I just worry about long journeys. Sorry to derail. Truff is a heffalump #readthewiki
😂😂😂😂 how funny. They can put us off some of the nicest things

I want an electric one too but my friend’s takes 4 hours to charge and she gets 80 miles out of it. It is an older one though so I think they’re better now

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That's quite a lengthy post for someone who says they don't care. Not sure we should be turning on each other in here. Just gives validation to the likes of Truff who says we're just a bunch of nasty bitchy jealous trolls. You're entitled to an opinion so are we. This is a gossip forum where we air our opinions about the tit influencers like Truff do and say. Don't think the opinions of strangers we'll never meet should go that deep tbh. Who cares?
I responded to the people banging on justifying their ownership of a RR.
I have no reason to be jealous, I don’t need finance, and I don’t need a RR either.
Exactly, I’m entitled to my opinion. I don’t need validation from you or anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
At least none of us drive a Nissan Cube. You’d have to part ex it after reading here wouldn’t you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Just needs good planning. Sorry to derail!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What's Rockafella like on the home account..... mouthing off £300 for foam bargain !!!....she's so unlikeable it's unreal. Acting like big licks but she doesn't buy her kids clothes 🥴🥴

• Haha
Well I payed cash for my 16 plate mokka and I bloody love it 😀 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.