Katie Hayes #150 I am Kate Haaland Makeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mcannot wait for the day that house is up for sale, if I bought that the first thing I would do is take a hammer to the pretentious bleeping "blert Island firepit". Also how many people is she expecting to come and sit round it? It's built for about 20 people to sit bolt upright on concrete slabs like they're waiting for an appointment. They're all going to get piles....thats what happens when you sit on the floor.....so my mother says anyway 🤷‍♀️🫐🫐🫐
Troll. If they get uncomfortable sitting outside bolt upright on concrete slabs they can always go inside and sit on the sofa instead.

Oh no wait....

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Troll. If they get uncomfortable sitting outside bolt upright on concrete slabs they can always go inside and sit on the sofa instead.

Oh no wait....
bleeping howling
State of her life is too funny

everything looks ok through a wide angled lens but in reality it’s fit for nowt

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I mcannot wait for the day that house is up for sale, if I bought that the first thing I would do is take a hammer to the pretentious bleeping "blert Island firepit". Also how many people is she expecting to come and sit round it? It's built for about 20 people to sit bolt upright on concrete slabs like they're waiting for an appointment. They're all going to get piles....thats what happens when you sit on the floor.....so my mother says anyway 🤷‍♀️🫐🫐🫐
She hasn’t got 20 friends

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Catching up after a day with my reasons and bump but who are you all referring to with the surgeon husband ?
Also has anyone figured out why the shed is in the middle of the garden yet or where she plans on having anything remotely child friendly for olive in that garden ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mate I promise you if that house goes on the market il book a viewing and live stream it with a sly body cam 😂😂😂🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 51
My dad has worked for Jaguar for 30+ years and says they’re the worst cars and won’t get one even with his discount. So everyone stfu 🤣
My OH worked on quality control there he says the RR’s was shocking the way some of the tit was just glued on an would easily come back off.

Wouldn’t mind an electric car, not arsed about names, just sick to bleeping death of paying £2 a bleeping litre I pay £70+ a week on fuel.

everytime I put more init I stand their cursing the greedy bastards. I have no idea how truff the stink manages it when she doesn’t work

Reactions: 18
Just re reading the wiki. Wasn’t it great when all the unearthed tweets surfaced and she was in the cinema. The reason I remember because she was radio of silence for hours!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Catching up after a day with my reasons and bump but who are you all referring to with the surgeon husband ?
Also has anyone figured out why the shed is in the middle of the garden yet or where she plans on having anything remotely child friendly for olive in that garden ?
@FilthyRich had the surgeon husband, he was very humble and she had designer this and that, and as her handle states she was filthy rich.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
@FilthyRich had the surgeon husband, he was very humble and she had designer this and that, and as her handle states she was filthy rich.
Don't forget Liverpool Gossip Girl giving filthy Rich a run for her money..... going on about having the black Amex card with a million quid spending power on it.... bleeping whopper hahahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Don't forget Liverpool Gossip Girl giving filthy Rich a run for her money..... going on about having the black Amex card with a million quid spending power on it.... bleeping whopper hahahaha
I must admit I liked Filth, she did know her tit and she was harmless, but then again I liked ar Shirl 💃 and we all know how that ended. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I must admit I liked Filth, she did know her tit and she was harmless, but then again I liked ar Shirl 💃 and we all know how that ended. 🤣🤣
I just travelled back in time to read some of those threads- I wonder what how Chris Maloney and his nan are 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I just travelled back in time to read some of those threads- I wonder what how Chris Maloney and his nan are 🤔
Think his nan died ✝
We had Shirl down as Leanne Campbell and Jennifer Ellison and she was probably some fantasist in her room eating wotsits pulling the knickers out of her arse crack claiming she was on set. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Think his nan died ✝
We had Shirl down as Leanne Campbell and Jennifer Ellison and she was probably some fantasist in her room eating wotsits pulling the knickers out of her arse crack claiming she was on set. 🙄
One thing I love about Tattle is that every thread ends up with a resident crank who makes the subject of the thread look pretty sane 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.