Katie Hayes #150 I am Kate Haaland Makeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not been on here for ages due to the sheer amount she enrages me and mentally I wasn’t prepared to witness Oliver’s fuckin birthday tit.
63AA7592-204F-493C-9490-10F74C3FFB01.jpeg
BUT IS SHE bleeping JOKING. 300 quid is more than people can afford for their monthly food shop nowadays. That’s tipped me over the fuckin edge

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s already picked a fabric but wants to know what colour other people would pick? Just duck off kate

Not been on here for ages due to the sheer amount she enrages me and mentally I wasn’t prepared to witness Oliver’s fuckin birthday tit. View attachment 1487782BUT IS SHE bleeping JOKING. 300 quid is more than people can afford for their monthly food shop nowadays. That’s tipped me over the fuckin edge
It was made to measure 🙄 hope it goes soggy
She’s not sharing the supplier because it was probably just this from Amazon
16D1258A-C5AD-4738-AC91-7179F2022D86.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not been on here for ages due to the sheer amount she enrages me and mentally I wasn’t prepared to witness Oliver’s fuckin birthday tit. View attachment 1487782BUT IS SHE bleeping JOKING. 300 quid is more than people can afford for their monthly food shop nowadays. That’s tipped me over the fuckin edge
She just loves to try and convince us she has loads of money doesn't she? Haha! Ok Truff, whatever you say hun 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's such a bleep isn't she ! Loads of people with the kids of school for 6 weeks with added expenses, energy bill pressures and she's putting that on.
Just vile, making out she's loaded she's NOT ! if she could have bummed the garden stuff she would of but no one will collab with her no more, can't stand the girl yano.

Reactions: 20
She's such a bleep isn't she ! Loads of people with the kids of school for 6 weeks with added expenses, energy bill pressures and she's putting that on.
Just vile, making out she's loaded she's NOT ! if she could have bummed the garden stuff she would of but no one will collab with her no more, can't stand the girl yano.
She's one horrible bleep. Nothing in that garden is for Olive and there will be no space for a trampoline or duck all. The only bouncing Big O will be doing is bouncing her head off the tiles when she goes flying on them in the rain

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How many trips to a&e are we saying before Christmas for Olive. With that death trap garden. She's paying for it and u can tell cos it's took longer for the Reno on the garden than it would to have built a house from the ground up

Reactions: 19
her putting that £300 bargain thing is like teenagers showing off about how much their trainers cost at school. She’s so embarrassing and emotionally stunted.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
her putting that £300 bargain thing is like teenagers showing off about how much their trainers cost at school. She’s so embarrassing and emotionally stunted.
Won’t be such a bargain once Vanquis put all the interest on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s a bleeping arlass the way she’s done the garden and not thought about mini truff atall. All me and the gammon have in the back is a table set and a hot tub, the whole garden is kitted out with toys for the kids (most of it in the studio sale 🤣) and my oldest loves nothing more then being out there with his mud kitchen or his sand pit where he’s allowed to make mess and not ruin marble worktops like oluv because she’s not allowed to be a child. Kate’s a proper selfish bleep as is delo

Reactions: 21
I’m sure the cushion covers will be black like the fence and then destroyed by max and big o

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The seating area doesn’t look very comfortable does it! You’d have to lie down to feel relaxed on it

Reactions: 9
She’s a bleeping arlass the way she’s done the garden and not thought about mini truff atall. All me and the gammon have in the back is a table set and a hot tub, the whole garden is kitted out with toys for the kids (most of it in the studio sale 🤣) and my oldest loves nothing more then being out there with his mud kitchen or his sand pit where he’s allowed to make mess and not ruin marble worktops like oluv because she’s not allowed to be a child. Kate’s a proper selfish bleep as is delo
You think Delo being panel king of the wirral could knock up a kid kitchen for the reason

Reactions: 10
Be winter by time they get to use it properly she honestly is the back to front doll off the Raggy Dolls, everything she does is backward!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's one horrible bleep. Nothing in that garden is for Olive and there will be no space for a trampoline or duck all. The only bouncing Big O will be doing is bouncing her head off the tiles when she goes flying on them in the rain
I totally agree if you have young children who are going to be growing up playing in the garden then the garden should be for them - some parents live in a flat and dream of the days they can give a garden to their children for them to enjoy nothing in that garden has been done with olive in mind if it had it would of been done months ago she could of had it leveled the fence painted new grass layed and then put in some decking for a table and chairs then the rest should of been okay equipment for olive but that wouldn’t be instagrammable would it ? Totally selfish the garden is for alcoholic parents who want to have flash garden party’s every weekend

Reactions: 21
After she reads here she will post..... Olive loves the love island fire pit it's her favourite & she asked for slippery tiles to be installed 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s already picked a fabric but wants to know what colour other people would pick? Just duck off kate

It was made to measure 🙄 hope it goes soggy
She’s not sharing the supplier because it was probably just this from Amazon
View attachment 1487810
She posted a story from Abakhan the other day, I'm sure she had bin bag of foam then

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.