Katie Hayes #150 I am Kate Haaland Makeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just one big bleep. NGL I have a high performance sports car but I’ve had to wait until my bespokes were old enough to get their TfL Oyster cards before I could let my hair down. I paid for it in cash and didn’t have to do a wanky pose in front of it to prove I could afford monthly finance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Call me cynical...I'm always a tad suspicious when new members come on here with tea like that. Then they go "oh I've lurked for ages"....just saying. If it happens I'll eat my humble pie 😌
I actually have lurked for ages though 😂 I don’t know if you click on it’ll say I’ve had my account from may 2020. Read every thread, you’ll all see for yourselves soon enough ☺ x

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If she watched her kid, this wouldn't happen 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just trying to steer away from the RR debate 😂 couldn't care less what any of you drive soz.
Kids clearly been crying, Truff's obvs shouted at her for doing that, and then grabbed her phone to take a picture. Great parent that.

I mean we know she uses her kid for content, but the extent of it is honestly shocking, 2 pictures she's posted today of her reason crying.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I’d like her to know that I’ve got a genuine kind heart and I’d never maliciously cause upset to anyone who didn’t deserve it. But you, KHM, you deserve this. You are a liar, ignorant and egotistical. The fact that you post this tit just shows that we’re all inside your little (?) head daily, because you are plain as day guilty of every single thing we mention here.
Go back to college, get yourself some key skills in English, Maths, parenting, how to be a better person, then go and find yourself a decent career. You know, you can go and further your training as a MUA and still be successful if you tried! Instagram won’t be around forever, but your daughter will. Do it for her sake!
Sorry but I read the lair bit in davides voice 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone tell me what PT allows a child in the gym??? Then to lift weights ????
And I say this before I even start to criticise ZSMs form and terrible posture whist allegedly lifting weights

Reactions: 18
Hahaha yes this was me too! In my brothers room I had torn off a massive piece but it was still hanging on to the wall. Underneath I wrote “(next door neighbour name) is a dick head”
No, I didn’t live next door to our Kate 😄 but my brother got in to so much trouble for it and they wouldn’t believe him that it was me, I got so guilty about his telling off that I owned up to it 😄
Omg that is hilarious!!! I wish we’d done that, next door was an actual head! We seemed to live on a road with a lot of old people who didn’t like kids despite having a primary school at top of road 🙄🫡🫡🫡🫡

Reactions: 9
And I say this before I even start to criticise ZSMs form and terrible posture whist allegedly lifting weights
Troll. They’re fake weights, from aldi (apparently)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve never seen fake weights in Aldi. Does she mean ‘light’?

And who in their right mind takes a toddler to a gym which is full of very real, very heavy weights? Not that her mind is right.

Her form on those "snatches" is absolutely horrendous. Her lower back is going to be in bits

5 years ago you co owned a successful makeup academy and were pretty well known in the north west as a good mua. But sure you were dreaming of being unemployed and getting compared to a 6”4 bloke online daily and having articles written about you being racist in the echo. Ok Kate
that doesn’t make sense - where are you now, shouldn’t it say where you are now? Typical Kate sharing nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually have lurked for ages though 😂 I don’t know if you click on it’ll say I’ve had my account from may 2020. Read every thread, you’ll all see for yourselves soon enough ☺ x
There's no hate honestly I'm a cynical old cow in everyday life 🤣😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The reason is in a better mood with her wellies on the wrong feet! #blessed #reason maybe Olive was so upset because she was speaking in fluent Spanish about their next camping adventure and her mother could not understand so shouted at her! Absolute tit this woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
that doesn’t make sense - where are you now, shouldn’t it say where you are now? Typical Kate sharing nonsense.
The thing about that quote she’s put up is quite funny because 5 years ago she was somewhere.
Today she’s got duck all no one wants to do business with her apart from tit cheap make up from China 🤣🤣 she’s had to sell her child’s soul on the internet to pay for her interest only mortgage 🤣🤣 aw ya poor kate

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I do know of a few gyms where they have like little play areas for kids so you can still go even if have no childcare

Reactions: 5
I’m a fan, please spill some more ☕ can we play the yes or no game?
Have ballons been organised and is the bride aware?
71573717-C5E6-420E-805B-9A1F05AB8E21.jpeg

PS. Don’t drive a RR

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wow there was really no need for the snarky response
I was merely pointing out not all Rr drivers are anything like truff or from dodgey means
A car doesn’t define someone 🙈
I have a RR too and and I worked hard for it. It's something I always wanted and I had to reach the grand old age of 45 until I bought one. Once it starts costing me to maintain it, I'll get rid and probably won't buy another one. They are so expensive to run but right now it's not too bad because I WFH. To be honest, it doesn't bother me what people have or don't have. How they spend their money is none of my business. If people having more than me makes me feel upset or angry then that's on me. I don't care what Truff drives. I just hate how much of a fake, racist, homophobic, lying, nasty cow she is. #readthewiki

Reactions: 27
My question is why would you put a 2 year old on a bar stool and leave them unattended long enough to do all that scribbling on the worktop? She’s lucky all she did was draw and not get a fractured skull.
was coming on to say exactly this!! Obviously been left unsupervised on a barstool for god knows how long. Absolutely does my head in when mums decide to stop and take a pic of whatever ‘naughty thing’ their child has done (especially in a public place) rather than just tidying up or sorting it out. It’s embarrassing and they don’t even realise it’s a reflection of their parenting skills - not the child. My sister in law frequently takes pics of her 4 year old on the floor in asda having a tantrum (I know all kids do this) but all I can think about is all the people in the back ground of the pic trying to get passed or do their shopping, they must be thinking what a stupid mother stood at the end of the aisle taking pics. So strange, like Kate the other day taking the pics in Starbucks or the coffee shop everywhere instead of just cleaning up. Also what upset me with those pics is, she’s got no colouring books in sight and also it’s a crappy horrible biro, no nice crayons or coloured pens like kids should have. She’s a disgrace. Glad to see the terrible 2’s have started 👍🏼

Reactions: 32
Anyone else owning up to having a RR?
Ffs no one gives a tit what people on here drive, how big their house is, or how many Chanel espadrilles they own (forgotten that users name)
I was on about Truff and the like, that parade on Instagram like they’ve won the lottery when in reality it couldn’t be further from the truth. Every single thing is purchased purely to show off to others, even if that means remortgaging or paying finance through wegivefinancetodickheads.com at 70% apr or paying for their Balenciaga in weekly instalments at Cricket.
Of course there are people in this world that can afford to splash out £100k cash on a car, believe me I am WELL aware of that.
I find it mind blowing when I see someone driving a car worth in excess of £50k when you know they’re on a £19k salary, paying half of what they earn to rent a car, but parading round like they’re a descendant of Lord whatever of the Wirral.
Anyone can have anything on finance these days, if that’s how they choose to live their life.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.