Katie Hayes #150 I am Kate Haaland Makeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olive who asks to go camping and horse riding doesn't know how to ask for some paper?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
If she watched her kid, this wouldn't happen 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just trying to steer away from the RR debate 😂 couldn't care less what any of you drive soz.
In that case I'll exclusively reveal that my current car is a 12yo Fiat 500, but my kid loves it (it's his favourite) because his car seat goes in the front and he gets to be a front-seat back-seat driver 🙈😂

Awww god you just know she’s been screamed at just before this the poor thing
Feel so sorry for her! Poor little girl. I had a couple of incidents like that when mine was littler but I realised that it was basically my fault it had happened, because he'd found himself something to do and shouldn't have needed to. She looks like she's had a big shouting-at for essentially doing what 2yos do.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
In that case I'll exclusively reveal that my current car is a 12yo Fiat 500, but my kid loves it (it's his favourite) because his car seat goes in the front and he gets to be a front-seat back-seat driver 🙈😂

Feel so sorry for her! Poor little girl. I had a couple of incidents like that when mine was littler but I realised that it was basically my fault it had happened, because he'd found himself something to do and shouldn't have needed to. She looks like she's had a big shouting-at for essentially doing what 2yos do.
Whilst we're at it with cars.... I can reveal that I no longer even own a car. I was paying £300 in total each month (which was within my means) but I realised with working from home etc, it was an absolute waste of money plus I got a nice sum for my car. I'm now saving a few extra hundred plus the extra I got.

The money I save goes towards paying off my mortgage and nice holidays. Happy Times!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Wow there was really no need for the snarky response
I was merely pointing out not all Rr drivers are anything like truff or from dodgey means
A car doesn’t define someone 🙈
Why would you even be bothered, you can afford it, who cares 🤷🏻‍♀️ you know the kind of people who I was on about.
I’m well aware, last time I checked my rents have never sold drugs or come from dodgy dealings. Also they’ve never tried to look cool for the gram by renting one and putting it on the drive of a 3 bed semi a la Truff.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know it’s not the kids fault but she gives me pure Angelica Pickles vibes

Whilst we're at it with cars.... I can reveal that I no longer even own a car. I was paying £300 in total each month (which was within my means) but I realised with working from home etc, it was an absolute waste of money plus I got a nice sum for my car. I'm now saving a few extra hundred plus the extra I got.

The money I save goes towards paying off my mortgage and nice holidays. Happy Times!
got rid of mine too since I’ve started being away from the U.K. more again. Don’t miss it y’know

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Let’s face it, Truff turned up to someone’s wedding in a wedding dress, so she definitely won’t give a tit about getting engaged at someone’s wedding!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Someones on one! Says her with a face of thick makeup trying to appear pretty, taking her bulbous nose to half the size with contouring. Shut up Truff. Apologise for being a racist, homophobic bleep maybe then your post might mean something.

2F22CC7A-4777-4817-8AEA-0C63649AC76F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Don’t see why they wouldn’t tbf, how many people did she piss off on that hen do? People don’t like her, people are gonna talk. Could even be a friend of the bride who is putting it out there to
Someones on one! Says her with a face of thick makeup trying to appear pretty, taking her bulbous nose to half the size with contouring. Shut up Truff. Apologise for being a racist, homophobic bleep maybe then your post might mean something.

View attachment 1486244
Truffs definitely ugly on the inside we have a 4 page wiki detailing it all. Guess she’s had a catch up and realised her inner circle are her biggest troll gang.
Again Truff if you have to tell some one your a nice person you are not.
Sucks to be u.

Reactions: 27
5 years ago you co owned a successful makeup academy and were pretty well known in the north west as a good mua. But sure you were dreaming of being unemployed and getting compared to a 6”4 bloke online daily and having articles written about you being racist in the echo. Ok Kate

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 58

View attachment 1486244
I’d like her to know that I’ve got a genuine kind heart and I’d never maliciously cause upset to anyone who didn’t deserve it. But you, KHM, you deserve this. You are a liar, ignorant and egotistical. The fact that you post this tit just shows that we’re all inside your little (?) head daily, because you are plain as day guilty of every single thing we mention here.
Go back to college, get yourself some key skills in English, Maths, parenting, how to be a better person, then go and find yourself a decent career. You know, you can go and further your training as a MUA and still be successful if you tried! Instagram won’t be around forever, but your daughter will. Do it for her sake!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The other week we were sat outside the pub having a Sunday afternoon drink and a woman pulled up in a RR with a personalised plate, wagged up to the 9s. I said to my husband “she lives in a mid terrace council house by Asda” as I’ve seen the car and the recognisable plate parked on her front garden loads of times. And it is literally a front lawn she parks it across not even a drop kerb/drive. I pointed it out next time we went past and he couldn’t believe the state of the house vs the car!
Well they can't get their laundered money into the bank for a mortgage so they gotta spend it somehow 😅😅😅

Cars do not bleeping impress me anymore. Lads on 15k a year at mackies drive 21 plate golf gti's. Credit is obtainable to all these days, you gotta look at these dodgy finance companies to see that.
Il stick to my 16 plate car that I paid off in full rather than look like a twit who pays more in finance than a 4 bed detached a month

• Heart
Reactions: 38

One of my old managers had two kids like 2 and 4, they would always always draw all over the wall so they let them do it in bedroom to a certain point.
I don’t think I drew on walls when younger but we had that wallpaper which you could pick shapes off, so me and my siblings were forever picking it off 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I knew the two of them were classless but to get engaged at someone else’s wedding is 🤮 it makes me cringe!
If it’s her brothers then I’d hope mez and her taxi dad step in and completely advise against it!

but if this is how insincere and manufactured the engagement is going to be then I cannot wait for the wedding events 👏🏼👏🏼

She has previously turned up in white to someone else’s wedding.

NGL if someone had the audacity to do this leading up/around any of my wedding. They would be finding their way to the bottom of a cliff.

Not on my day satan

• Haha
Reactions: 21
One of my old managers had two kids like 2 and 4, they would always always draw all over the wall so they let them do it in bedroom to a certain point.
I don’t think I drew on walls when younger but we had that wallpaper which you could pick shapes off, so me and my siblings were forever picking it off 😬
We had blankets on the bed before we upgraded to what my mam called a continental quilt 🤣, we had a candlewick bedspread which had tufts forming a pattern, me and my sis used to sit and pull the tufts out leaving the cover like a dot to dot pattern. She wasn’t impressed hence the new quilts.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anaglypta! We had it too, I used to pick the bits off when I was talking to my mates on the phone so we ended up with a big bald patch by the phone table 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
my mum had a similar way of parenting as Kate, she’s very much about appearances and this was way before Instagram: she wanted a perfect little girlie girl to wear cute dresses and do what she wanted as a little girl herself. I was the complete opposite and a proper tomboy. She would decorate my bedroom exactly how she wanted it to look and only bought clothes she thought I should wear. I was constantly chastised for how I spoke and couldn’t have my hair cut how I wanted. Her and my dad got divorced and I went to live with him at the first opportunity I could, I barely speak to her now as she still expects me to be the person she has created in her head,glad To be away from the madness and have made sure my own daughter can be who she wants to be.
My mum wanted a boy. She got me. Pretty girly (makeup hair etc…. at times) apart from the fact I’ve got a weird mind and have a “male” sense of humour (laugh at farts all that). She doesn’t like that about me ironically, but I treat her like a queen as she’s my mum. We have had many fallouts over my upbringing over the years but I love her and can’t not talk to her for too long.
She then had my sister. Cried because she wasn’t a boy. My sister was the biggest tomboy going. Shaved head, football, boys toys and now in a relationship ship with a woman. They clash like no tomorrow.
Moral of the story. Some mums are dicks. There’s no pleasing their idea of a “prefect child”. It’s them with the problem. Not you. 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hahaha yes this was me too! In my brothers room I had torn off a massive piece but it was still hanging on to the wall. Underneath I wrote “(next door neighbour name) is a dick head”
No, I didn’t live next door to our Kate 😄 but my brother got in to so much trouble for it and they wouldn’t believe him that it was me, I got so guilty about his telling off that I owned up to it 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.