Katie Hayes #150 I am Kate Haaland Makeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, poor Oliver, obviously just been left again and is not stimulated. Then cried after a tantrum for her mum to take her photo, seriously what does this teach her? She's so tit that khm one.

Reactions: 18
That kid is gonna REBEL at the first opportunity, she is just a pawn in Kate’s quest for fame.

Reactions: 21
I was gonna say shell get the most expensive one they do, but that’s 12k so 🤣🤣🤣🤣

That kid is gonna REBEL at the first opportunity, she is just a pawn in Kate’s quest for fame.
my mum had a similar way of parenting as Kate, she’s very much about appearances and this was way before Instagram: she wanted a perfect little girlie girl to wear cute dresses and do what she wanted as a little girl herself. I was the complete opposite and a proper tomboy. She would decorate my bedroom exactly how she wanted it to look and only bought clothes she thought I should wear. I was constantly chastised for how I spoke and couldn’t have my hair cut how I wanted. Her and my dad got divorced and I went to live with him at the first opportunity I could, I barely speak to her now as she still expects me to be the person she has created in her head,glad To be away from the madness and have made sure my own daughter can be who she wants to be.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
If she watched her kid, this wouldn't happen 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just trying to steer away from the RR debate 😂 couldn't care less what any of you drive soz.
You can see the tears in her eyes and how red her face is. Sly taking a picture of her and posting it to 185k followers.
Glad to see the terrible 2s have hit 3 days in though

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Poor Olive looks like she has been ignored while her mum eye fucks herself with filters on and then she's been shouted at because her mum hasn't been keeping an eye on her. Give your toddler some attention and play with her instead of ignoring her

Reactions: 23
Olive the golden child knows how to ask to go Camping, for horse riding lessons & can speak Spanish but she doesn't know not to write on the worktops 😂😂😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why would you take a pic of your visibly upset toddler and post it for thousands of strangers to see?

• Sad
Reactions: 28
She is a bad tit. Bet she went total bananas on the poor baby. What concerns me is people but their best selves online - if this is her best, I dread to think of her worst.

You can see the tears in her eyes and how red her face is. Sly taking a picture of her and posting it to 185k followers.
Glad to see the terrible 2s have hit 3 days in though

Reactions: 18
That poor child! You can tell she’s been left on her own for ages at the amount of scribbling she’s done. If Kate had been with her she’d have noticed her doing it & stopped her straight away.
Saying that,Kate’s probably done it & blamed Olive. All for content for the gram.

Reactions: 23
My question is why would you put a 2 year old on a bar stool and leave them unattended long enough to do all that scribbling on the worktop? She’s lucky all she did was draw and not get a fractured skull.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.