Katie Hayes #150 I am Kate Haaland Makeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she does, she’s a bleep! Well she’s a bleep anyway. But an even bigger one! Anything to take the shine off others. It’s like wearing white to a wedding. You just don’t do it!! If she was genuinely happy & being engaged was all for love she would be happy him proposing in their house, just them & their reason 🥹🫶🤣

Reactions: 25
If she does, she’s a bleep! Well she’s a bleep anyway. But an even bigger one! Anything to take the shine off others. It’s like wearing white to a wedding. You just don’t do it!! If she was genuinely happy & being engaged was all for love she would be happy him proposing in their house, just them & their reason 🥹🫶🤣
Agreed, if this happens she will ruin her career even more noone likes a sly c*nt!!!

She will make out its work not a family wedding too

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You’ve just made me think I’ve not seen one rangey in Miami. Not a single one! The drug dealers here drive lambos 😂

If Haze is wearing a “will you marry my daddy”top I will riot

• Haha
Reactions: 28
that’s Kate’s behaviour all over

read the wiki

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
that’s Kate’s behaviour all over

read the wiki
This.
This is how she’s always behaved, the girl wouldn’t think twice about announcing a pregnancy or a proposal at someone else’s special event BUT she knows tattle holds her accountable for everything these days so I imagine she’d think twice. Sometimes I wish she didn’t know tattle existed because I kinda miss her old carry on and shocking ways. 🤣 I’m sure it’s all still going on behind the scenes but she’s 1000% more careful what she puts online now. My money is on “we got engaged while we were over there just me and Matt but we kept it too ourselves until we returned home so to not take the shine off my brothers day”

Reactions: 35
I think it's bull a new account comes on and says this 🤔
You can see they have had their account since 2020.
Any way time will tell. Either she will do it and an inner circle troll has ruined the surprise. Or she won’t do it now and a troll has ruined the bespoke surprise element 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How come she’s not Been gifted any of her mate Dawson’s makeup?
Maybe cause she realised ald fishy sticky fingers robbed her Chanel bag at the baby’s birthday party🤷🏼‍♀️

She did put something on her story didn’t she about it going missing and we all know good old Kate has been known to tuck a few pennies under her brendas when working at Savers…

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This.
This is how she’s always behaved, the girl wouldn’t think twice about announcing a pregnancy or a proposal at someone else’s special event BUT she knows tattle holds her accountable for everything these days so I imagine she’d think twice. Sometimes I wish she didn’t know tattle existed because I kinda miss her old carry on and shocking ways. 🤣 I’m sure it’s all still going on behind the scenes but she’s 1000% more careful what she puts online now. My money is on “we got engaged while we were over there just me and Matt but we kept it too ourselves until we returned home so to not take the shine off my brothers day”
I know a girl who has done both. Engaged at a wedding. Annouced her pregnancy on a wedding. She is also like our KHM selfish and self centred

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Maybe cause she realised ald fishy sticky fingers robbed her Chanel bag at the baby’s birthday party🤷🏼‍♀️

She did put something on her story didn’t she about it going missing and we all know good old Kate has been known to tuck a few pennies under her brendas when working at Savers…
I don't think Olive got a Happy Birthday either and Inspector Katie of the no excuse for abuse squad didn't re-post Chazzas troll vid. You know, to bring awareness to her cause an all that jazz.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🥺 I drive a RR but It’s well within my means and it’s a way of having a nice car but that actually fits all my kids and prams etc in 🤣 not all of us who drive one are drug dealers mrs - sorry it’s just one of them things that gets said on here a lot that seems to bug me when talked about
Congratulations on your Range Rover. I assume you reside in a sprawling abode too 👍
Not sure where you live but every man and his dog has one in the North West, half of them live in tit holes and can’t get a mortgage. All for show.

IMO those driving round in a car worth more than they earn need their head testing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I was thinking that at least delo might have the brain cells not to do it at the wedding, his family seem normal and surely they would say to him not to do it that way (or at all judging by what’s been said on here about their thoughts on khm 🤣) but remember she organised the valentines cupcake display and her ginormous 29 harvest festival display - said it was Matt but got caught out when the companies tagged her and said it was great to work with her on the set up 😂😂😂. Wouldn’t surprise me if Matt walks into his own proposal, pre-chosen SIWD ring thrust into his hand and olive and Kate (matching tutus OF COURSE) Standing at the end of a candlelit terrace wherever it is with 14,000 balloons framing them and the wedding photographer stolen from the brothers wedding on hand to capture the COMPLETELY CANDID SURPRISING MOMENT 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I don't think Olive got a Happy Birthday either and Inspector Katie of the no excuse for abuse squad didn't re-post Chazzas troll vid. You know, to bring awareness to her cause an all that jazz.
I did think her not re posting the vid was strange

Reactions: 6
Congratulations on your Range Rover. I assume you reside in a sprawling abode too 👍
Not sure where you live but every man and his dog has one in the North West, half of them live in tit holes and can’t get a mortgage. All for show.

IMO those driving round in a car worth more than they earn need their head testing.
The other week we were sat outside the pub having a Sunday afternoon drink and a woman pulled up in a RR with a personalised plate, wagged up to the 9s. I said to my husband “she lives in a mid terrace council house by Asda” as I’ve seen the car and the recognisable plate parked on her front garden loads of times. And it is literally a front lawn she parks it across not even a drop kerb/drive. I pointed it out next time we went past and he couldn’t believe the state of the house vs the car!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Wow there was really no need for the snarky response
I was merely pointing out not all Rr drivers are anything like truff or from dodgey means
A car doesn’t define someone 🙈

Reactions: 12
I am missing something on her curry recipe? No spices etc? Maybe it’s me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That photo of Big O on Stories - seriously, do you never keep an eye on your child? Revenge, Big O, is sweet.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.