Katie Hayes #150 I am Kate Haaland Makeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My ring is something I never would have chosen for myself and for that I love it even more. ❤

it’s actually sad for her, although it’s self inflicted. If she went to any counsellor or therapist worth their salt and not a beggy Instagram qualified therapist 🙄 they might advise her that her constant “bad days” and “anxiety” might be because she’s exhausting herself and everyone around her by forcing genuinely nice good things that she’s lucky to have (healthy baby, a home, a job (kinda), a partner who wants to propose (maybe)) into a big public spectacle for no reason at all.
She's setting herself up for a massive fall. If what people have said about Delo on here is true then he's dipped his wick more times than Yankee candle. She's such a fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry but she is one vile human sitting taking pics of your clearing upset toddler and posting it online for 180k people to see her little face I just wanted to give her a hug! Get off your phone and comfort your daughter instead of making a show of her online cause that’s what good parents do they don’t see their kids upset and think “ah better get a pic of this for the gram” vile cow

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I think there is some truth in the tea being spilt about the engagement. Truff organised a 30th party fully expecting a proposal - the wedding style layout, the wedding photographer for the engagement shoot, the dress, the decor and so on. Her "friends" would have known this is exactly what she wanted, and that Delo was probably all ready to pop the question. For her friends to tell Delo that it's not what she'd have wanted is sly, and it seems like they're hellbent on ruining things for her. She needs to watch out as someone (or many) in her inner circle seem to have it in for her...

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I was told today by a VERY credible source that KHM has picked her own engagement ring out and Matt has it. He was going to propose at kates Party but Kate’s friends told Matt she wouldn’t like that. The source said they don’t know why he didn’t do it on the cruise (also khm and Matt said the cruise was terrible and hated every minute) and that they think he’s proposing in Italy. Knew she’d have picked her own ring out 🙄🙄 ☕
Catching up, so sorry if it’s been said but if they get engaged in Italy, isn’t that at someone’s wedding??? How utterly crass…

Reactions: 28
Oh my god. Poor BigO. How mean to call out your 2 year old to 180k people like that. She does not deserve that.
How dare BigO want to play in the bath, what is she 2?!

So sad and no respect for her daughter's privacy.

Reactions: 29
If she gets proposed to whilst in Italy then the pair of them are vile. Sorry it’s not about you. Its someone else’s day. I would be FURIOUS!!! Also what happened to matts maldives trip?

Reactions: 25
I think it's bull a new account comes on and says this 🤔
Don’t see why they wouldn’t tbf, how many people did she piss off on that hen do? People don’t like her, people are gonna talk. Could even be a friend of the bride who is putting it out there to stop her from ruining her sister in laws moment

Reactions: 35
I think there is some truth in the tea being spilt about the engagement. Truff organised a 30th party fully expecting a proposal - the wedding style layout, the wedding photographer for the engagement shoot, the dress, the decor and so on. Her "friends" would have known this is exactly what she wanted, and that Delo was probably all ready to pop the question. For her friends to tell Delo that it's not what she'd have wanted is sly, and it seems like they're hellbent on ruining things for her. She needs to watch out as someone (or many) in her inner circle seem to have it in for her...
You’re right troll… also “the” special designed dress for the cruise that never saw the light of day… sje was planning for it to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was told today by a VERY credible source that KHM has picked her own engagement ring out and Matt has it. He was going to propose at kates Party but Kate’s friends told Matt she wouldn’t like that. The source said they don’t know why he didn’t do it on the cruise (also khm and Matt said the cruise was terrible and hated every minute) and that they think he’s proposing in Italy. Knew she’d have picked her own ring out 🙄🙄 ☕

Aww poor Olive's little face 😭 she's never allowed to stay at home and just act like a toddler. Always gotta be getting out early and watching her mum play the big I am. It's such a shame on that little girl and to top it off, her mums sat there filming her instead of giving her a hug. She's one horrible witch

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
🥺 I drive a RR but It’s well within my means and it’s a way of having a nice car but that actually fits all my kids and prams etc in 🤣 not all of us who drive one are drug dealers mrs - sorry it’s just one of them things that gets said on here a lot that seems to bug me when talked about
I drive a rangey too ✌🏽 But I’m not a bleep living off vanquish 🤣🤣 I’m well within my husbands needs ha ha ha ha messin

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dragged her kid out for a play group when Olive just wanted to play in her own home. Tragic really.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
🥺 I drive a RR but It’s well within my means and it’s a way of having a nice car but that actually fits all my kids and prams etc in 🤣 not all of us who drive one are drug dealers mrs - sorry it’s just one of them things that gets said on here a lot that seems to bug me when talked about
Bugs me too I dont drive a RR but we have a nice big family car some would say is too flash. it's not beyond our means and fits me and my kids and prams in too. Some of us work bloody hard with real jobs unlike truffle tits

I drive a rangey too ✌🏽 But I’m not a bleep living off vanquish 🤣🤣 I’m well within my husbands needs ha ha ha ha messin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 same ! No judgement here. No vanquish card or doing ads for dodgey finance company’s for an old shape sport over here

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Got to give it to Kate the mental health exspect.... she's helped us troll parents today with our MH.... What a great job we're all doing, you realise seeing the way that cretin treats Olive what good parents we are , well done to us 👌🏻👏🏻
Knocks me sick how she treats that kid, poor little thing.

Reactions: 24
I’m hardly a traditionalist , but I find picking your own ring so classless. It’s the last real thing we can leave for our other half to do and personalise and take lead on, so let them do it and make it special.
I picked my own, mainly because he had sleeplessness nights worrying about trying to get the size right! He did propose with a lovely cubic zirconia though, it was too big, but I wore with pride till mine was ready!
Everything else was traditional, he asked my dad, spent a months salary & did it when I was totally oblivious

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Don’t see why they wouldn’t tbf, how many people did she piss off on that hen do? People don’t like her, people are gonna talk. Could even be a friend of the bride who is putting it out there to stop her from ruining her sister in laws moment
I no what ur saying but I can't see her telling them at the hen party as they would tel her u can't do that at someone else wedding

You’re right troll… also “the” special designed dress for the cruise that never saw the light of day… sje was planning for it to happen.
But if she picks her ring I'm sure u must be picking where he as to do it as well because she's be saying iv pick my ring y ur not done it yet

Reactions: 7
I got engaged in Italy and I’m getting married there this year, if one of my guests got engaged as part of our celebrations I would fuuuuume. Please Lord, I don’t have anything in common with the Truffalo and I don’t want to start now 😭😭 this cannot happen!!

• Haha
It wouldn't bother me to be honest someone getting engaged. Unless it's a sibling, no one is too arsed anyway they'd just get a "awwww congratulations". However, other if not most people would be like 👀 thinking it's inappropriate

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.