Katie Hayes #150 I am Kate Haaland Makeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn't he propose at the family surprise meal perfect opportunity. just family, organised by him or so she said. Or better still the morning if her 30th in their upside down house with just him her and their reason
Because it wouldn’t have been for the gram 😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tattle always finds out Kate, now you need to find out who your real Troll is. It’s obviously someone from your inner circle. I hope you are paranoid to duck because you deserve it!
Why oh why does she need the validation from strangers on the internet? If she was as happy and content as she proclaims to be then she wouldn’t give a tit about them and us trolls.
I really do pity her, she lives such a sad existence.

Reactions: 27
Call me cynical...I'm always a tad suspicious when new members come on here with tea like that. Then they go "oh I've lurked for ages"....just saying. If it happens I'll eat my humble pie 😌

Reactions: 22
It’s either going to be a cluster or a fake morganite thing like Amanda Harringtons. Probably had to remortgage for it too.
Or maybe it will be a 3 carat flawless Tiffany solitaire, because nothing else in her life makes sense so might as well. Like the fact that she lives in a 2 bed 1 box room semi in Upton, yet drives round in a duck off Range Rover.
On that topic, I was driving today and I swear I’ve never seen so many Range Rovers, more than any other car on the roads. I can’t wait for the day when social media disappears and people go back to being normal and living within their means.
🥺 I drive a RR but It’s well within my means and it’s a way of having a nice car but that actually fits all my kids and prams etc in 🤣 not all of us who drive one are drug dealers mrs - sorry it’s just one of them things that gets said on here a lot that seems to bug me when talked about

I picked my own ring, or rather I told my husband what I wanted and showed him pictures. He’s such a worrier, I even sent him a link to one I liked 😂 got exactly what I wanted, but it was when he chose to do it in his own time.

Can’t imagine having to pick from somewhere but only if you have a discount! Anything with more than a chip from say it with diamonds has diamond shoulders and a moissanite centre stone.
I always wanted to pick my own ring but when the proposal happened I was not expecting it at all. He had asked his mum if he could have his nan who had passed engagement ring and she said yes and he gave it to me and I said yes. It's so small and over a hundred years old now not anything I would have picked but I don't care I love it 💗 One day when mine are older and hopefully getting married and moving out I hope I can also pass it on. I hope her ring is horrible and cheap and hope she looses it on the honeymoon like Kim k loosing that diamond earring 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m hardly a traditionalist , but I find picking your own ring so classless. It’s the last real thing we can leave for our other half to do and personalise and take lead on, so let them do it and make it special.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Reckon big O will get ordained so that she can perform the ceremony.
In Spanish
To be fair I really do hope she gets in engaged.
Engagement party hen do wedding honeymoon. Followed by a honeymoon baby 9 months later.
And ride in on a horse a la shania Twain? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine actually being Delo - proposing when instructed to by KHM …. Men with no back bone give me the ick 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My daughter pick her own ring and when she was 21 they went to Vegas and said they got engaged there . Then we book a wedding then 12 months before the wedding she told me she didn't love him so the wedding got called of .motto of that don't pick ur own ring 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m hardly a traditionalist , but I find picking your own ring so classless. It’s the last real thing we can leave for our other half to do and personalise and take lead on, so let them do it and make it special.
My gammon showed me some pics of ones he was looking at and said it was so hard as I don’t wear jewellery 😂 I showed ones I liked and then he went to a jewellers and got a custom one made off ideas I’d sent him.
Its classic truff that she’s picked out her engagement ring and deffo an advertisement/gifted - awwwww ye poor???

Reactions: 12
My ring is something I never would have chosen for myself and for that I love it even more. ❤

it’s actually sad for her, although it’s self inflicted. If she went to any counsellor or therapist worth their salt and not a beggy Instagram qualified therapist 🙄 they might advise her that her constant “bad days” and “anxiety” might be because she’s exhausting herself and everyone around her by forcing genuinely nice good things that she’s lucky to have (healthy baby, a home, a job (kinda), a partner who wants to propose (maybe)) into a big public spectacle for no reason at all.

• Heart
Poor Olive. Why did she have to be out the house? Why not let her play in the bath- it’s roasting! Why film her little sad face. Hate that

Her pictures are HELLA confusing. In the gym gear photo taken from above she is a size 10, but when she was wearing her eco friendly netted shopping bag the other day for O's bday she was clearly a 14/16

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Poor Olive. Why did she have to be out the house? Why not let her play in the bath- it’s roasting! Why film her little sad face. Hate that
I know right, unless you’re going to a health appointment, in my eyes there’s absolutely no reason that you *need* to be leaving the house so badly that it makes your child cry.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
And the kid will dislike her for it too. My bespoke dreamy rainbow baby told me to stop putting her on FB when she was about 8yrs old. She wanted to approve everything herself. She would get so cross if I did something she hadn't said yes to. Kids should consent and if they can't then don't share them unless it's private. Kate's a dick.

The devil horns why??? She wanted to play in bath for longer than you wanted to stay in house poor Olive shes heartbroken in that boomerang! Kate it's not acceptable behaviour and horrible parenting not #motherhood

I really don’t understand the whole thing about choosing your own ring and planning the engagement, surely if you’ve had the conversation and decided you want to get married then that’s the engagement, why does it have to be something Instagram worthy?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.