Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would bleeping FUME me if I was at the Yoga class , and she was recording me then putting me on her Instagram !!!
What’s the point in going and recording it. Like the whole point of yoga and meditation classes is to have a break away from life and your phone 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She really thought that by saying she’s working on herself and educating herself every one would let her off being a lying racist homophobic.
Bad news Truff should have just apologised.
Man that she calling people trolls when she was actually trolling people.

Reactions: 21
Not been on this thread for ages cos I unfollowed her a while ago then forgot about her.... Til my news page just showed me this!

Screenshot_20220718-231902_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Struggling to breathe anyway in this weather but Ray Cist has just done me. Dead. Deceased. RIP me. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm laying on my bed sweating, despite having been laid in the cold bath for the last hour and I keep thinking about "I'm not KHM for a reason" what a moron, honestly. It's too hot to be laughing like this. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t know how she’s survived to the age of 30 you know
Never known an adult so thick
I think she’s got the thickest skin because she’s just not aware of how she comes across one little bit

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t know how she’s survived to the age of 30 you know
Never known an adult so thick
I think she’s got the thickest skin because she’s just not aware of how she comes across one little bit
This is what I’ve always thought. She’s just genuinely thick, nothing between her ears at all. She lives in pure oblivion because she’s profoundly, painfully stupid. She should have had extra help at school but clearly didn’t get any

• Heart
Reactions: 37
This is what I’ve always thought. She’s just genuinely thick, nothing between her ears at all. She lives in pure oblivion because she’s profoundly, painfully stupid. She should have had extra help at school but clearly didn’t get any
She probably called the teachers that tried to help her Trolls.
She just loves playing the victim I think Mez and Mez brother Truffs dad told her she was the best her whole life. Like the way she makes out Big O is the 2nd comming and any one that disagrees with her is in the wrong.
It’s pretty sad that at the age of 30 she’s still blaming everyone else for her problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Slot cooler...if you're lockal......
Also, atrocious spelling aside, is this hee trying to defend her going everywhere, poor BIGO
How does she survive? Poor BIGO
I bet she takes her dog for a walk in the midday sun as well.

She's so irresponsible, just stay in close curtains, eat ice pops and buy a fan for your house, that poor kid doesn't need to be traipsing about in unprecedented temperatures in a country not designed for this heat.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.