Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I took myself, the husband and my very own bespokes down to Birkenhead on Saturday for some chicken from the chicken shop - IYKYK - and who should we spot stomping through the pyramids but Truff herself with Olive in the pram. She was v stompy, and v shouty at someone on the phone. Looked an absolute mess as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
So I took myself, the husband and my very own bespokes down to Birkenhead on Saturday for some chicken from the chicken shop - IYKYK - and who should we spot stomping through the pyramids but Truff herself with Olive in the pram. She was v stompy, and v shouty at someone on the phone. Looked an absolute mess as well.
But is she a size 10?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she really shared a post about keeping cool, where the girls first tip is ‘shower’ she has to be trolling at this point!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine the swamp her hot tub would be - she’d run it for a week then leave it with the lid off, water still in, it’ll be max’s water bowl (and the rest) knowing her she’ll install it in the fuxking pantry or somet anyway
If she gets a hot tub il bleeping die.... well I probably would if you set foot in it. 🤢

I bet she would shart in it, shave her massive pubes and probably would let max piss in it.

Using the excuse of delo being busy that they can't finish the garden. Just admit truff you're bleeping skint and your penny pinching way of doing it has clearly failed. I'd be bleeping fuming with this weather coming and the garden in a shitshow like that

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Controversial opinion here.

She very clearly not only filters Olive, but also either photoshops or poses her in certain angles.

That video of her playing hide and seek, when she runs pasts the camera sideways - that is not the petite little thing that Kate makes her out to be. There is nothing wrong (I think anyway) of a chunky little toddler of kid toddling about the place but she is definitely manipulating that child’s size in photographs.

And if that is the case then she really needs professional help.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Has she really shared a post about keeping cool, where the girls first tip is ‘shower’ she has to be trolling at this point!!
Hairdresser ‘in the shower (which people do every day)’
Truff ‘I’ve been back from holiday for 2 weeks and to the gym everyday and finally looking forward to a my first shower since the night before I left for holiday’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
31ACB97C-CFB9-4039-AB79-BAD1E1166BD9.jpeg

is this Truff on her mates story of OHD she’s reshared? Trying to work it out by them Fartier rings she wears

If it is.. Where’s the duck have the super skinny legs gone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
185k followers and not a single comment on the post she put up 22 hours ago, and only 77 likes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just got an email from the asa they are investigating her not declaring her nu skin crapola. She can’t even mlm properly

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Truff is the wild is my favourite thing. Vile
Human

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Erm. Anyone heard of UPF? And do pram covers filter out noise?
Buzzing that she put her own shoes on? but she was able to swap her wellies over to the wrong feet the other week when strapped into a car seat?! (Assuming she means OHD, she could be talking about herself tbh)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The girl is unstable. What’s with the song in the car. You don’t know the lyrics so why play it! Get in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.