Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she dragging OHD/BIGO across the m62 or whatever way she goes, on the hottest day of the year so she can pimp out herself or that kid? Just stay inside you big waste of space. Poor kid.

Reactions: 19
Does anyone else pile their loose shopping on the front seat..?

Taking Olive out with wet hair is going to do nothing. Keeping her indoors, putting a hat on her, they would help! So there is more you could do.

Really cold drinks are supposed to make you hotter, probably shouldn’t be advising that to people, plus you showed the car bag already full of drinks (fruit shoot knockoffs) so they wouldn’t be cold.

Sure you aren’t meant to keep plastic bottles in hot places as they can taint the liquid.

But of course, Olive just loves boiling fruit juice, it’s her favourite.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Why is her shopping piled up on the front seat of her car ?
Does anyone else do that ?
I get it if its just the odd thing but a whole pile of shopping ?
WTF is wrong with her ?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So I took myself, the husband and my very own bespokes down to Birkenhead on Saturday for some chicken from the chicken shop - IYKYK - and who should we spot stomping through the pyramids but Truff herself with Olive in the pram. She was v stompy, and v shouty at someone on the phone. Looked an absolute mess as well.
I love how 80% of people who have spotted her in the wild have said she is shouting at someone down the phone 😀 But shes a kind person guyzzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 31
WTF is wrong with her ?
Her boots probably full of tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Is she dragging OHD/BIGO across the m62 or whatever way she goes, on the hottest day of the year so she can pimp out herself or that kid? Just stay inside you big waste of space. Poor kid.
Just came to say this 😭 I was in tatters leaving mine at nursery this morning and am considering an early pick up.
Tomorrow will be a day indoors with the curtains shut, outside to the paddling pool after 3, to my garden that’s useable 🌝

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else pile their loose shopping on the front seat..?

Taking Olive out with wet hair is going to do nothing. Keeping her indoors, putting a hat on her, they would help! So there is more you could do.

Really cold drinks are supposed to make you hotter, probably shouldn’t be advising that to people, plus you showed the car bag already full of drinks (fruit shoot knockoffs) so they wouldn’t be cold.

Sure you aren’t meant to keep plastic bottles in hot places as they can taint the liquid.

But of course, Olive just loves boiling fruit juice, it’s her favourite.
Honest to god I can't believe she's taking that poor kid out in this heat (Well actually I can because she's a complete simpleton). My kid's headteacher has been sending emails and tweets through the weekend with guidance and updates for this week, none of which involved leaving them with wet hair. They're all staying inside the building with the air con going for today and tomorrow, with very short outdoors sessions. If mine was still a toddler I'd be setting up a shady space outside with the paddling pool under it and planning to stay either there or inside the house for the duration, not parading round the North West risking heatstroke. head.

• Heart
We all know why she isn’t stopping in. Her house is a bleeping upside down tit hole ,same with her garden. Bloody shocking!

Reactions: 18
WTF is wrong with her ?
AWWW YE POOR KATE? Can’t afford some reusable carrier bags? 😂

Honest to god I can't believe she's taking that poor kid out in this heat (Well actually I can because she's a complete simpleton). My kid's headteacher has been sending emails and tweets through the weekend with guidance and updates for this week, none of which involved leaving them with wet hair. They're all staying inside the building with the air con going for today and tomorrow, with very short outdoors sessions. If mine was still a toddler I'd be setting up a shady space outside with the paddling pool under it and planning to stay either there or inside the house for the duration, not parading round the North West risking heatstroke. head.
It’s probably not even wet with water, she’s previously said she puts moisturiser on olives hair to style so probably slathered her hair with sun cream - duck knows why? Any hair dressers can you give any explanation?

• Haha
Her stories just make no sense.
You could try not flogging your kid to the highest bidder.
You could also try a light cotton dress and not a nasty thick velour dress. Imagine the stink from truffs pillow this morning 🤢 if she's slept with damp greasy sweaty hair. I best she uses same pillow for weeks on end.

Reactions: 13
Steaming hot day & she’s dragged OHD the park, if only she had a back garden! My bespoke is just having a little nap, then the paddling pool, toys, factor 50 & the water pistols are coming out & we are going to enjoy the glorious weather in the comfort of our full functioning back garden 😎

So I took myself, the husband and my very own bespokes down to Birkenhead on Saturday for some chicken from the chicken shop - IYKYK - and who should we spot stomping through the pyramids but Truff herself with Olive in the pram. She was v stompy, and v shouty at someone on the phone. Looked an absolute mess as well.
I’m allergic to Birkenhead however I will make an exception for a good chicken shop, where is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone watching the live “I've got loads of weddings for next week….I’ve got 3”

Call yourself a makeup artist 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone watching the live “I've got loads of weddings for next week….I’ve got 3”

Call yourself a makeup artist 🙈
Did someone ask if she had Botox or something and she went off on one?

It’s really funny she’s acts like she doesn’t care but goes on and onnnn when anyone asks her a question she doesn’t like. You literally feel the blood vessels popping in her eyes as she says “I don’t care they’re the unhappy ones now me 😬😬😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.