Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mines still normal at the minute x

Im not saying that's what definitely happened but wasnt she also always posting the nursey updates that are confidential and meant only for the parent not to be shared, tit loads happen with Truff I cant keep up. She wears me out.

Tattle went off and came back a different shade of blue/green, anyone else?

Reactions: 1
She's a proper saddo, her house is a duck up so she spends her days roaming farms , parks and zoos. They're out eating their lunch on a park bench cos they got nowhere to sit in the house.

Instead of spending all her money on parties & 2 day holidays to brag on Instagram she should have got the garden ready for the baby for the summer.
Other than that she's pampering herself with bummed beauty treatments She hasn't got a proper job , she's clinging on to any type of collab or Ad she can get cos no one will work with her.

Can't believe she gave her business up yano what an idiot. Everyone round her Hollie , Naomi , Molly all got successful businesses, Olive is literally the only thing she's got going on, that's why she's always blagging that she's got big announcements coming cos there is duck all happening for her and she's knows it !!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Wheres the podcast though Kate? All these exciting behind the scenes meetings and adventures that never materialise into anything?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So I’m staying with some of his family and some of them only speak Spanish and I feel like a clueless toolbag. Keep thinking where’s Olive when I need her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Pep head is the biggest Troll of all time too....

She got in with KHM when she was doing well, it got Cheryl known on Instagram and helped all her Idol business etc..... she's talked her into signing Oh Snarlin over to her, Truff has jumped at it first sign of a few quid... Baylee has stepped right into Truff shoes running the business with her mum & they waited for her to leave to start the Hen Do business 😩😂

They must be pissing themselves now...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Imagine taking all that crap and believing it works. Then why do you need fillers, facials, face lifts and duck knows what else......

How long till she does one of these anonymous q and a things. That Hannah from tales of elmsvale did one and was so up herself and uptight in her response (holds a high opinion of herself that one) surprised truff hasn't done one yet.....I won't give truff the satisfaction of it if she does do one....

Help a troll out. Really can't find it. bleeping snake.
Apparently you can pay after the fact and find out who actually posted the questions, so it’s not actually anonymous at all. And she’d definitely pay and “out” some trolls.
Also forgot who asked on the last thread, but the PT is from the Wirral. And she’s sound to be fair x

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve been wearing a backpack today and have got sweaty back and she’s getting her 2 year old to put around a backpack at a farm. She’s so weird

Reactions: 11
Hey my troops, reporting from Tenerife. Just to let you all know not one child in sight in a cream swimsuit/bikini.. just pinks, peppa’s & flowers. Love it!!! Obviously not Instagram worthy but hey the kids are having a ball.

Sunday night I had a dream she announced her engagement so run along to Instagram this morning & it was just that - a dream!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t eat a chocolate bar in the car anymore without remembering her saying ‘it was a twirl Bob’ whilst he was getting actual death threats

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I honestly hope olive will only wear bright colours like pink or character clothing. One of my cousins had this phase and the outfits were 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ One time on a family day out, it was like pink jeans, pink tshirt with some character and pink glittery cowboy boots with a flat cap - she’s Scottish soooo 😂😂😂

*no offence to all you lovely Scot’s on here - just kids are weird*
I hope she goes through the not wanting clothes on ha ha 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can I ask why you use read the wiki on every comment?? (No hate just genuinely curious)

Maybe no more forever unique for you Kate Jane!!
We just like to remind new trolls, old trolls, all Trolls to set their eyes of the MASTERPIECE by Our Barb that is the Wiki. 100% best wiki on tattle, it's amazing. I cry laughing everytime at it 😂😂😂 #readthewiki

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.