Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to 😂😂😂 Olive will be 4 before that garden is finished haha. View attachment 1409577
I love this! 🤣🤣

I know I need to grow up but I have to call out every time I spot her tit flickers 🤣🤣🤣

Doesn’t matter whether it’s in her fliming room or on her big barge feet. I’ve been spotting them in the wild ever since her baby shower. It’s more fun than Where’s Wally.
D272DC03-C01D-4885-8178-8D7BF44F8039.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
A fake facelift, she's terrified she's going to end up looking as bad as Mez 😂 Only just 30 & you've already trying to rectify it 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She defo got that Morpheus8 done thinking soft lad was going to propose over her Birthday , ready for the photies 😂😂😩😩😩 SLYYYY

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wonder if she will ever ask him if he is planning to propose 😂 wait, when is the next leap year so she be the one proposing?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Crapbag turned to me earlier as a child about 7 years old, in a tiny crop top and knickers (denim shorts but like knickers) passed us and he said 'if its a girl promise me you'll never let her dress like that'. I showed him KHM profile and noticed the one of Oluv in a towel has been taken down or removed by instagram! He couldn't believe her content re her daughter. Sorry if already said re towel image, not even going to bother catching up! Make up is tit. She loves tit. Photos of tit. Collegen tit. Trolls are tit. Walking dog with a bag of tit. Eating tit. Same old tit im sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Crapbag turned to me earlier as a child about 7 years old, in a tiny crop top and knickers (denim shorts but like knickers) passed us and he said 'if its a girl promise me you'll never let her dress like that'. I showed him KHM profile and noticed the one of Oluv in a towel has been taken down or removed by instagram! He couldn't believe her content re her daughter. Sorry if already said re towel image, not even going to bother catching up! Make up is tit. She loves tit. Photos of tit. Collegen tit. Trolls are tit. Walking dog with a bag of tit. Eating tit. Same old tit im sure!
It’s still there. Her pinned pictures show as the top line.
People dress their kids in some weird stuff, it shouldn’t be sold!!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I can’t stop watching the reel of her in that flowery number. She’s flouncing round all cutesey, flicking her hair but then immediately after we see her shoes, she proper clomps around and she looks so SO pissed off - you remember when your mum used to make you twirl in the shop outside the changing rooms when you were in an outfit you didnt want to be seen dead in? It’s just like that..! 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The towel photos are still viewable on her grid @ReginaPhalange4 about 5 grids down after her pinned 📌ones.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I believe Morpheus8 heats up and melts fat, so if the setting is too deep it results in saggy, jowly skin.
And of course, we know Truff goes to the highest quality aestheticians, soooo….
Her jowls are starting to look like the Churchill dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That makeup review is despicable but more fool anyone that looks at her Instagram grid or those painful collection cosmetics reels n think that skill level is acceptable for bridal makeup

Reactions: 17
‘Brushes washed for a week of trials’ …. So she’s not washing them in between clients just once a week- dirty cow
Also a garden takes like 1-2 weeks not 1-2 years such a begger
Once a year 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
From what i can see shes got one shade of foundation....orange. Not the best look for your wedding

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.