Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put on 5 stone when she had Olive but has lost 3 yet if you shaved another 2 stone off her comparison picture she would be skeletal…you defo weren’t a skeleton before having Olive so how had you put on 5 stone?! She does not make any sense at all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t wait for the day oluf refuses to wear clothing choices.
Having just spent a fortune on holiday clothes for my own bespoke for them to want to wear the same crappy football strips every day / night (that they were all year) is making me 😵💫😵💫🤣🤣
Hahah my daughter since she hit about 2 she has never let me choose anything for her to wear! We went through a phase of her wearing a pair of too big basketball shorts with a too small Mario t shirt (both from a charity shop so already misshapen and faded). EVERY. SINGLE. DAY! Good luck Truff!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahah my daughter since she hit about 2 she has never let me choose anything for her to wear! We went through a phase of her wearing a pair of too big basketball shorts with a too small Mario t shirt (both from a charity shop so already misshapen and faded). EVERY. SINGLE. DAY! Good luck Truff!
I honestly hope olive will only wear bright colours like pink or character clothing. One of my cousins had this phase and the outfits were 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ One time on a family day out, it was like pink jeans, pink tshirt with some character and pink glittery cowboy boots with a flat cap - she’s Scottish soooo 😂😂😂

*no offence to all you lovely Scot’s on here - just kids are weird*

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Here you go trolls. Super easy to spot!

also my kid is going through a phase of only wearing a bright pink unicorn dress I got off Amazon for a few quid to reach the free shipping
146A3502-D51E-498B-8E55-9083FDDF18D4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
That’s proper sneaky hiding of the ad!

i hope your bespoke rainbow child is living their best life 🦄
Troll my Mensa level bespoke came to me and asked for ‘a helping of some organic chia noodles please’ aka shouted supa noooooodles as that’s all she’s eating this year apparently, then I might go visit our favourite bar to get smashed and drink drive her home. ✨living our best size 10 lives✨ 😩😩😢😢🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg love it ☕ Can't believe she's taking £80 off people for a deposit before they've even had a trial, she's absolutely desperate isn't she. Blocking the girl too - shocking.
Just a little something I learnt over the years people when they go for a trial the minute you say "wedding" or "prom" the prices instantly go up for hair and makeup. If you just book in for a regular "hair up" or "full face makeup" and don't mention wedding or prom and describe exactly what you want quite natural or heavy ect then you will be able to judge from the trial whether you want them to do it for the day and it will cost you half the price

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just a little something I learnt over the years people when they go for a trial the minute you say "wedding" or "prom" the prices instantly go up for hair and makeup. If you just book in for a regular "hair up" or "full face makeup" and don't mention wedding or prom and describe exactly what you want quite natural or heavy ect then you will be able to judge from the trial whether you want them to do it for the day and it will cost you half the price
just like chez (who’s 40) did 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s proper sneaky hiding of the ad!

i hope your bespoke rainbow child is living their best life 🦄
I still can't see it 🤔🥴🤣🤣

We book her for my daughter wedding 5 year ago luckily my daughter didn't get married .but it was a 100 deposit she was all the rage the

Reactions: 6
Just logged x3 complaints with ASA ❗❗

She needs telling ,she's so sly way she uses The light colour to hides the ads when she bothers to use them at all. Plus all these false claims she's making about the collagen to young girls following her - she's shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Does anyone know what happened at the first nursery she went to?? Why did she ACTUALLY pull her out?

I wonder why olive felt the need to resort to crying to express her feelings to her mumma? Is it because mommy dearest can't speak Spanish or English?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
x3 complaints logged with ASA ❗❗❗

She needs telling ,she's so sly way she uses The light colour to hides the ads when she bothers to use them at all. Plus all these false claims she's making about the collagen to young girls following her - she's shocking.
I don’t understand why the likes of Kate Hayes, Charlotte Dawson etc are so shady about typing ‘ad’ where needed? They can’t stop telling us how this is their ‘job’ so what’s the harm in doing it right and just labelling an ad? It’s not going to come as a massive shock to anyone that they haven’t paid for something or have been gifted? Just don’t understand the need to be so underhand, seems like a waste of time

• Heart
Reactions: 32
OT but I saw an AITA on reddit from a MUA who was booked to do a normal "party" face of makeup for $150 (US I guess) but when she got there she realised it was the girls wedding so tried to charge her $500 cos that is what she charges brides, and admitted herself that she did nothing different except spray a stronger setting spray on afterwards. 100% Truff would do that.

(not to cause a row, I know bridal makeup is a bigger service with trials etc and higher end make up but this particular MUA didn't do that, just whacked $350 onto the agreed price because the girl happened to be a bride that day! She was deffo TA!)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what happened at the first nursery she went to?? Why did she ACTUALLY pull her out?

I wonder why olive felt the need to resort to crying to express her feelings to her mumma? Is it because mommy dearest can't speak Spanish or English?
Did she pull her out or was she asked to leave because she slated them over Big O being unwell and she sent her into the nursey when she should have been kept at home. But then rants about so called Mom Guilt, I couldnt wait to drop mine at NURSERY and have a break from the little fuckers.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did she pull her out or was she asked to leave because she slated them over Big O being unwell and she sent her into the nursey when she should have been kept at home. But then rants about so called Mom Guilt, I couldnt wait to drop mine at NURSERY and have a break from the little fuckers.
Not saying that's what happened, but co-incidentally O didn't go back to that nursery after she did that!

Reactions: 26
Not saying that's what happened, but co-incidentally O didn't go back to that nursery after she did that!
Im not saying that's what definitely happened but wasnt she also always posting the nursey updates that are confidential and meant only for the parent not to be shared, tit loads happen with Truff I cant keep up. She wears me out.

Tattle went off and came back a different shade of blue/green, anyone else?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So she had fish and chips on Saturday, a Sunday roast on Sunday and today she’s having cake and milky coffee! Would love to know what kind of calorie controlled diet she’s on?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.