Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im the last person to stick up for Truff, I'm sure she said this is what she had been doing over the last few days. So not all that food in one day. I’ll get me coat. 🧥
Oh ahh, so it does, maybe she’s manifesting her dress size by writing it in a font size 6.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How long before she goes in a troll rant, blaming trollls for the sad death of lauren goodgers baby, whilst turing it round about herself and her pregnancy with Olive and the trolls.....just calling it now.....i apologise if this is horrible tonsay, it just what i expect from THM

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Writing down weekly goals on a Monday really winds me up.

It just reinforces to me that she has no sense of planning, nor does she have any specific and measurable “goals” to work towards.

She’s so slap dash. Read the wiki.

Reactions: 16
All of these things *are* fine to put on instagram if you are comfortable with it, but on your own page, not on a bloody so called make up page. My hairdresser posts lots of her day to day stuff with the kids etc. On her OWN page, and then her hair page, woah wait for it, she shares.. hairstyles! 😱

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So that dress she's got for free. Is this what happens now? You don't acknowledge or apologise for being a homophobic horror, instead passively aggressively ignore it. Then you eventually start getting all your freebies again?!

Urgh. Just pay for your stuff tiny truffle tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All of these things *are* fine to put on instagram if you are comfortable with it, but on your own page, not on a bloody so called make up page. My hairdresser posts lots of her day to day stuff with the kids etc. On her OWN page, and then her hair page, woah wait for it, she shares.. hairstyles! 😱
The last time she posted make up on someone else on her grid was 1st may then before that was a video on 15th March. All the rest are her outrageous 30th celebrations, olive or her getting her gut/tuts out. Her page is not a makeup page at all - it’s a mess. I wouldn’t book her based off her page so god knows how she gets any.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
anyone else got a bespoke begola in their garden? No, how about a PERGOLA?!

That garden update isn’t an update at all, just a video of how much of a tit stage the garden is in for the hottest week of the year when you should be able to take your kid and dog in the garden (if you have one) and let them splash about in the shade.

Nothing about that garden suggests it has been done with Olive in mind, but don’t forget trolls, it’s not their forever house!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Very predictable the little green eyed monster is out ..... she's seen Holly Burton garden at the weekend - which is amazing - she could only dream of having it..... now all of a sudden she's posting about her garden....
Of course the phone is zoomed out to make it look like Wembley footy pitch- she's a joke.
Asking for recommendations for tiles and grass aka..... wants collabs and freebies.... they're too skint to finish the garden 😂😂😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Very predictable the little green eyed monster is out ..... she's seen Holly Burton garden at the weekend - which is amazing - she could only dream of having it..... now all of a sudden she's posting about her garden....
Of course the phone is zoomed out to make it look like Wembley footy pitch- she's a joke.
Asking for recommendations for tiles and grass aka..... wants collabs and freebies.... they're too skint to finish the garden 😂😂😩😩
Someone best send that tile business all the influencers use her echo article before she scams them for garden tiles, the bowens and Stacey Solomon have used them so guaranteed that’s who she’s after

Reactions: 6
‘Brushes washed for a week of trials’ …. So she’s not washing them in between clients just once a week- dirty cow
Also a garden takes like 1-2 weeks not 1-2 years such a begger

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Surely a superstar tradesman would know where to get tiles and grass from or they could be completely wild and use Google….she’s an absolute beg! Pure Maggot Hayes 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I take it she’s on the bum for some tiles & grass!!. She’s a professional bum & wont ever change!! She is an embarrassment!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The only folk who “show it all” oan the internet arnae folk who’ve been humbled in their lives, they’re pure pricks who want tae show aff and receive validation.
Ah actually ken ah someboady who put up a post oan Facebook saying how grateful she wis tae get ower a bad bout ah flu and huv gid health. Then she attached a photie ah Maison Francis Kurkdjian perfume saying now she can smell the new perfume her other half had bought her. Ah cringe so much for these folk.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So she’s putting plastic grass down in the garden. Trash.
does anyone else feel like those pergolas are just places where bugs will land on your head? 🕷🕷🕷

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.