Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel ashamed for her that the gardens taking this long. She’s clearly skint it would have been done in a week if she got a proper landscaper in but I don’t know many that take payment in collagen powder so. Also them white cycling shorts are probs the most offensive item of clothing I’ve seen her in for a while 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 28
At least it’s a good shop rather than a bad one. No one wants that.
Must be markies 😝

All of these things *are* fine to put on instagram if you are comfortable with it, but on your own page, not on a bloody so called make up page. My hairdresser posts lots of her day to day stuff with the kids etc. On her OWN page, and then her hair page, woah wait for it, she shares.. hairstyles! 😱
Don’t understand why people need to see that tit tho 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
“Hi troops! Just got my non surgical face lift done! I’m not going to tell you what the treatment actually entitles, just that it feels like elastic bands on your skin. I got it done last time but didn’t post about it but I did post about it a week later but I also didn’t post about it so posting about it now. The benefits for it are great but I’m not going to tell you what the benefits are, I’ll let the girl who gifted/paid me to tell you, tell you instead. Also it’s expensive but I’m not going to tell you how much. After you have three (even though I’ve only had two) I’m not sure how long it lasts for but the effects last for three months, so yeah! 😄
Sorry, what!? 🤔 😐 🙋🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I'm constantly flabbergasted by how tit she is at doing #ads. So this free treatment she's had - first she said she thought that it had much less recovery time than a real face-lift (no tit, Sherlock, a face lift is SURGERY) and then she said she had no idea how many treatments you needed after the first three or when you might need another one.
Also why is she OBSESSED with every single thing she promotes. She has no integrity or authenticity at all (you can look those words up, Kate)

“Hi troops! Just got my non surgical face lift done! I’m not going to tell you what the treatment actually entitles, juts that it feels like elastic bands on your skin. Also it’s expensive but I’m not going to tell you how much. After you have three, I’m not sure how long it lasts for but the effects last for three months 😄
Sorry, what!? 🤔 😐 🙋🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
You beat me to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm constantly flabbergasted by how tit she is at doing #ads. So this free treatment she's had - first she said she thought that it had much less recovery time than a real face-lift (no tit, Sherlock, a face lift is SURGERY) and then she said she had no idea how many treatments you needed after the first three or when you might need another one.
Also why is she OBSESSED with every single thing she promotes. She has no integrity or authenticity at all (you can look those words up, Kate)

You beat me to it!

But are you ready to get your skin and things in order?? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When’s she going to tell us about her lip filler journey… you could see the marks all over her lips in that latest ramble

Reactions: 16
Hilarious that it’s not an ad after originally declaring she paid for it. And she absolutely didn’t wait a week before posting about it. Idiot

Reactions: 9
Yeah looks no different
Mad how her accent is soooo different to mine and people around me who live like a 10 min drive away 🤔

Reactions: 15
Gals… question here but why is a 30 year old having a facelift? Or even a facelift facial? Is this normal for a 30 year old? I’m in my 40s so can’t understand this

Reactions: 29
I’m very surprised she hasn’t posted a sympathy post to Lauren Goodger, swiftly followed by a post of Olive and a caption saying how amazing she is. The insensitive little jizz stain

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
She is actually cock blocking her own collagen sales. Who on Earth is going to buy that after she’s harping on about a three thousand pound non surgical face lift ffs?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
All of these things *are* fine to put on instagram if you are comfortable with it, but on your own page, not on a bloody so called make up page. My hairdresser posts lots of her day to day stuff with the kids etc. On her OWN page, and then her hair page, woah wait for it, she shares.. hairstyles! 😱
Exactly this….
I have a business page on IG and facebook (90k followers on fb way hey, none bought)
But not one person has ever seen a picture of me nor have I ever posted anything about any tit 👀

Reactions: 24
Flat tits is spending an awful amount of time and money on the garden considering it’s not her forever home! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My gammon’s kids are driving me up the bleeping wall

just needed to get that off my chest

Kate stinks of fish

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why does she need all these treatments when collagen is her saviour and has totally changed her skin and she can’t live without it!
Also KHM, where’s the Heeerrrrrr Beeerrrsssttt dizzy codes????

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.