Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lotsta88

Chatty Member
WHY IS DELO WEARING A VIP LANYARD FOR A BANG AVERAGE RESTAURANT HAHAHAH! #madeitinlife #winning

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Oh my god he is fucking ICK personified. Lunging bif in the car. Everything from his hairline which is that far back it’s in 1998 down to that fartier bangle makes me want to vomit

On second glance is he vaping????? What self respecting lad vapes it’s even more ming that smoking. I feel a cunt for him

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Davena94

VIP Member
“The universe is great”
For an international airport having a lost property service you had to pay £25 to use? What a complete moron she is
Thanking the woman like her husband didn’t just do his literal job? Hahahaha acting as if it wasn’t khms they’d just lash it in the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 38
New Thread trolls, went through the most liked posts for x6 pages couldn't see anything.... so seen this belter comment by @conrea37 so thought we could use this !! 😂😂😂

I love titles reminding Kate that she's still not engaged hahahaha even though Matt is DYING to marry her 🥴
If anyone wants do a recap..... ?

#STILLNOAPOLOGY 🤢
#STILLNOTENGAGED ⛔💍
#READTHEWIKI ⬆

• Haha
  • Heart

Daisybee

VIP Member
That baby recommendations video hasn’t done much, she asked people to write in the comments what products they found essential

After 3374 views she has 51 likes and ZERO comments

her Insta career is finished 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Very predictable the little green eyed monster is out ..... she's seen Holly Burton garden at the weekend - which is amazing - she could only dream of having it..... now all of a sudden she's posting about her garden....
Of course the phone is zoomed out to make it look like Wembley footy pitch- she's a joke.
Asking for recommendations for tiles and grass aka..... wants collabs and freebies.... they're too skint to finish the garden 😂😂😩😩

• Haha

marymint

She thinks for some strange reason everyone is poor compared to her, lives in different world to the rest of us! Might message her ask her when she is doing her collabs with Ray Cist and Homer Phobic 🤔 she’s wound me up today!!

• Haha

Burrito88

VIP Member
OK I love you. I think we'd get on very well lol!!!!
Look truff, this is the angle that the company were going for......I went to a sustainable shopping event with Emily Bull omg, she was an absolute dream.

Anyways....bison in the wild. All the girls in the background really look lovely. Then in comes truff with her nips out looking like a fucking mint aero......
Her posture is just this 24/7
163B2C93-75F2-4841-B6B3-F786FBB878FE.jpeg

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I don’t know why but I’m proper howling at her calling Max her ‘fur baby’ he’s a fuckin unit. I always think of little chihuahuas or pomeranians when people say fur baby. Not a big chunky staffy who leaves steaming shites all over the garden

disclaimer: I actually love Max despite my description 🤣

• Haha

Feska

VIP Member
Who in their right mind would allow her to advertise or speak on behalf of their company. ‘ if you caarrn afford it’ 🤦‍♀️ She hasn’t got a clue has she. Scruffy mare. Thick as 🐷 💩

Reactions: 37
Fucking belly out in a crop top with her tits out no bra..... she's having a laugh. 100% one of the worst outfits she's worn, she's getting worse thinks she's unreal since she had them fat tits out.
I would love to see Bison in the wild pictures of that outfit yano 😂😂

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
I don’t know how she’s survived to the age of 30 you know
Never known an adult so thick
I think she’s got the thickest skin because she’s just not aware of how she comes across one little bit
This is what I’ve always thought. She’s just genuinely thick, nothing between her ears at all. She lives in pure oblivion because she’s profoundly, painfully stupid. She should have had extra help at school but clearly didn’t get any

• Heart
She's a proper saddo, her house is a fuck up so she spends her days roaming farms , parks and zoos. They're out eating their lunch on a park bench cos they got nowhere to sit in the house.

Instead of spending all her money on parties & 2 day holidays to brag on Instagram she should have got the garden ready for the baby for the summer.
Other than that she's pampering herself with bummed beauty treatments She hasn't got a proper job , she's clinging on to any type of collab or Ad she can get cos no one will work with her.

Can't believe she gave her business up yano what an idiot. Everyone round her Hollie , Naomi , Molly all got successful businesses, Olive is literally the only thing she's got going on, that's why she's always blagging that she's got big announcements coming cos there is fuck all happening for her and she's knows it !!

• Heart

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I find it mad that when she’s watching tv in her garage, Matt that desperately wants to marry her is never with her. Mr Tealicious literally follows me round the house to spend some time with me of a night when the kids go to bed and as annoying as it is sometimes, I know it’s cause he loves me and wants to spend time just us while we can. They have such an unhappy relationship I don’t get why you’d bother
Matts too busy wanking over pictures in the Wickes catalog in the black shed.
While trying his hardest to keep away from Truffs bog breath and greasy hair (it’s a hair mask)

• Haha