Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Surely a superstar tradesman would know where to get tiles and grass from or they could be completely wild and use Google….she’s an absolute beg! Pure Maggot Hayes 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

MD2020

Have you seen her outfit today? Looks like she’s dragged her grandad’s night gown out of the cupboard and thrown it on...
Hey Kate.....Grandpa Joe from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory called. He wants his nightshirt back.

Edited to add - I note that Big O's "event" is in Manchester. So am I Kate. I'm ready to get the pictures of you in the wild Kate if you're in a public location near to me :)

#readthewiki

Last edited:
  • Haha

Insideout121

Remember when someone came on here and said we were all jealous because Delo is a triple threat 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 been howling at that today

Katie Hayes 148# Still claiming she doesn't photoshop her influencer life is a flop

• Haha
  • Wow

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Don't you think Instagram should have the function to not allow any pictures of minors at all on there, especially on public accounts. You have to be a certain age to have an account.
Surely the same should apply for minors, they're not consenting to be shared. It's just so so wrong.

• Heart

VIP Member
“The universe is great”
For an international airport having a lost property service you had to pay £25 to use? What a complete moron she is
That was probably her dad charging taxi fare to get his own back for her charging them all for Xmas dinner 🤡

• Haha

Nellie The Elephant

The material on that green dress is so thin (or stretched) that I can see her entire strange little breast.
Titty Longstocking.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lotsta88

Chatty Member
Pahahah so you know she done that girls makeup from tik tok on the video shoot? Well the girls just uploaded a video saying she’s about to get her make up done by and ‘icon’ which is in fact mmmitchell😅

aww Kate ye not famous ?😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

eskimopie

VIP Member
Kate Hayes #149 Tax Evader
Love this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I agree. Back when I was a kid we would all get a disposable camera each for the holidays and you couldn't see them or edit them just had to wait for th to be developed when you got home and I honestly don't care what anyone thinks I still buy them now for holidays cos they turn out to be the best and funniest photos
These are actually the best pics to look back on. I remember getting them developed and you had to literally take your pack of photos around to ya nans house and describe what was going on in each pic ❤

There is an app called Gudak and it works like a old skool camera you get about 30 pics on your ‘film’ and you have to wait 3 days until you can see them. No do overs, no editing. They look quite retro too. You’ll get a notification when they’re ready to be viewed and then you just save the pics to your phone. I’ve had the app years, I might have paid a couple of quid for it but once you have it you don’t have pay for any pictures or film, it’s unlimited.

Last edited:
  • Heart

GiraffeFur

Chatty Member
Honestly, my head hurts after listening to that ramble 😂 all I took from it was ‘spend less time on social media’.

But, wait a minute, does she not earn her money from social media? So if everyone stopped using it, what would she do? Then in the next breathe, ‘join me at 3 for a live’, but Kate, you just told me to stay off social media so how can I join your live?

Shout out to the trolls too 🥳

• Haha

Trollypusher

Big O has been wearing shoes on the wrong feet since she exited the womb… don’t be blaming door matt.
Since having bespoke pidge, I honestly question everything she did with O. Sat on a chair, in shoes pre walking, leaving her on a changing table and the stand-alone bath on a tripod and the car seat…. Pidge was out of that by 4 months!
I am not perfect momma but she does some questionable shit.
Yeah I was thinking about this before, the way she parents is the way you think you will before you actually have kids. The baby will sleep 12 hours a night, our lifestyles won't change cos the baby will just tag along, they'll always be dressed in perfectly coordinated outfits, the bedroom will be like a Scandinavian came and vomited all over the room... then you have kids and you realise how naive you were. She's trying to sell a dream but her life's a fucking nightmare.

• Heart

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
I particularly love that she posed the Boodles Carrier bag in the birthday display.... like he'd been and bought her maybe a ring, Watch or diamonds..... turns out she's rented jewellery for the night off her mate 😂😂😂😩😩😩
Proper cunt isn't she 😭 don't know how she even shows her face anymore after taking her ring off her ring finger on holiday, fully expecting him to propose 😬 the a absolute cringe 🤣

• Haha
Her attitude proper stinks , she's so passive aggressive.
Maybe ASA have been onto her , I got an email yesterday saying the team are going to be working with her over hiding and not putting AD.
She's a lazy cow , she doesn't do nothing hasn't got a job and she's moaning about literally typing AD.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Can I ask why you use read the wiki on every comment?? (No hate just genuinely curious)

Maybe no more forever unique for you Kate Jane!!
Sometimes she takes messages and pretends they are dms so if you write read the wiki she won’t use the comment in case people look for a KHM wiki

• Haha
  • Heart