Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
I’ve just looked through her stories again, Olive definitely did say skinny Mummy! What a toxic,shallow Mother you are Kate.
No child never mind a two year old should know or be aware of what skinny means,I’m gobsmacked. Olive has no chance with those two idiots as parents.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Bunny Rockard

VIP Member
Those clothes look like they have either been forgotten about in the washing machine, or left in the dryer when they are not fully dry….. I bet that jumper stinks of wet dog.

For someone who suffers so much, who blames “a hectic month of June” for being the cause of her poor mental health in July, I think she needs professional help or an intervention, seriously.

The month of June was her 30th Birthday month, which involved:
• A girls trip to London
• A modest family meal above a pub
• A lavish begged party
• A 4 hour trip to “Disney”
• A cruise of a lifetime
• A spa day with her best friend
• A night out after the spa day

So all of the above events / braggarts, organised by herself, for herself, have had a detrimental effect on her mental health? Well today has honestly solidified her cunt status for me.

How many people have the above actions caused unnecessary distress or harm, as they wonder why they cannot achieve such a lifestyle? She’s horrible. Read the wiki.

• Heart

trolive

Hi Trolls, I’ve been here since the beginning I used to be ‘I can’t Spell’ but my account got deleted for some reason. Anyway I’ve still been doing the lords work and just want to show you all this.
I’m doing it again today coz she’s got hidden ‘ad’ from today too. So the more the merrier.
I’m still reading & watching from afar & doing what I need to do to get this vile racist homophonic dog cancelled.
I’ve been suffering with long covid & therefore recovering slowly. Tata for now x ps put it on the wiki
E259B770-C369-4FD1-92DC-8EC3C5BA4E90.jpeg

• Heart

Bunny Rockard

VIP Member
“Another night of no sleep!”

I swear she said about three stories previous, that she had slept like a baby because her hair was wet?

What is it you unpalatable liar?! Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Literally came onto to say this 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻

They why is advertises stuff is so awful, cheap and nasty!!

Here’s what you could have said Truff hun

“Guys this is such a great way to help support sustainability and move away from quick fashion and even better you may save a little bit of money!”

Mind you she probably can’t say that since every other brand that gifts her things are cheap nasty material that only lasts about two wears anyway.
OK I love you. I think we'd get on very well lol!!!!
Look truff, this is the angle that the company were going for......I went to a sustainable shopping event with Emily Bull omg, she was an absolute dream.

Anyways....bison in the wild. All the girls in the background really look lovely. Then in comes truff with her nips out looking like a fucking mint aero......

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

pinotgrigioblush

Thinking of booking in for a make up trial just so I can go and visit truff towers.

Setting up a go fund me to pay for it if anyone fancies contributing

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
Her voice never fails to jar me it’s fucking horrible, like someone trying to imitate a scouse accent

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
9 toes’ cycling outfit HAS FINISHED ME OFF

GOOD NIGHT GOD BLESS

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

how can do many delusional people have found one another in life.

• Haha
  • Heart

Foodaholic

VIP Member
No I am SCREAMING. At this pr day for a place that’s basically ‘for people who want to wear designer but can’t afford it’ you mean for you Kate?
What a way to sell it KHM. I am a huuuuge advocate of preloved clothes, I've been doing it for ages. It's not about "people who can't afford it" KHM, get over yourself KHM. It's about sustainability you absolute weapon....its cheapening the whole preloved world and I will not stand for that. Most of the fabulous people I follow support the preloved community and its not about cheap you twat.

Also, in dont beleive the company would only take from "influencers" you can use Re-Liked for things like that...one i would never use as most of the clothese the influencers sell on there are things they had got for free then sell them off... get in the bin KHM

I’m hoping this means By Rotation or Cheshire Oaks sent her the Molby dress and it wasn’t Karina 🤞🏼
Oh yes she never did wear the yellow one did she?

• Heart

the_moonins

VIP Member
She isn’t doing any weddings!!!
I used to do weddings…. I would be up at 5am, at a venue for 6/7/8am to start, as I’d have the bride, a gazillion bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom etc etc to get ready - I’d get home about 1/2pm. Whenever she’s “got a wedding”, she’s still out walking the dog, carrying a bag of shit and a coffee around at 9/10am, then home and posting from a cafe at 11/12!
Personally, I wouldn’t get out to bed for less than 4/5 people - but it seems she is JUST doing the bride, or one bridesmaid, definitely not the full bridal party. And where are the pics?? I’d have taken a photo of every single person I did makeup for! She seems to only post the occasional one 20-something year old (who looks great with/without makeup anyway!)

Reactions: 39